DME Telangana releases conduct of 3rd year GNM Supplementary examinations
Telangana: Through a recent notice, the Directorate of Medical Education (DME Telangana) has announced the conduct of the GNM Supplementary examination for 3rd-year students.
All the concerned candidates and institutes are advised to take note of the following details as released by the DME.
The deadline for payment of examination fee, submission of downloaded examination applications at the scrutinizing centres and submission of scrutinized applications at DME by the centres have already ended.
Now, the Scrutiny of applications at DME will be conducted till 02.09.2021
Hall tickets will be issued to centres on 03.09.2021 and material issuing on 03.09.2021.
IIIrd Year theory examinations, September, 2021
Date of Examination
Subject (New Regulations)
PAPER - I
10 AM to 1 PM
Midwifery & Gynecology
Date : 07.09.2021
10 AM to 1 PM
Community Health Nursing -II
PAPER - III
10 AM to 1 PM
Pediatric Nursing -NR-1
Practical Examinations, September, 2021
9 AM To 5 PM
Pediatric Nursing- NR-1
9 AM To 5 PM
Midwifery & Gynecology
9 AM To 5 PM
Community Health Nursing -II
Note:- Question papers are set as per the new regulations revised syllabus. Hence all the students who are appearing for 3rd year subjects should follow the new syllabus for theory & practical examinations
Note: This Supplementary exam notification is meant only for the candidates, who have failed in examination held in the month of March, 2021 i.e., to only 3rd years.
The Examination fee structure is as follows:-
1. IIIrd year examination or part thereof Rs.350/-
The above fee should be remitted through challan in the Government treasury to the following Head of Account from 20.08.2021 to 24.08.2021 along with the list of candidates appearing for examinations year wise and no extra amount will be accepted, other than the list of candidates submitted. No Extra amount will be adjusted.
0210 - Medical & Public Health
03 - Medical Education, Training & Research
MH 105 - Allopathy
SH (81) - Other receipts
001 - Other receipts
DDO Code : 25000902022
The original challan along with (2) Sets of photo copies has to be enclosed to the application form. The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Important points :
a. Internal assessment marks should be uploaded in the DME official Website ( http://dme.telangana.gov.in ) and the same will be available from 20.08.2021 to 24.08.2021.
b . No institution shall submit average internal marks of the total students more than 75% i.e., if 40 students are admitted in a course the average score of the 40 students shall not exceed 75% of total internal marks as per the INC regulations. Hence, keeping in view of the above provision, submit the internal marks through on line.
c.Then, takeout the Printout of the application forms, then enclose the examination fee of the students of Nursing School (Original Challans) along with required documents to the application i.e., Attendance of theory and Practical etc., (Details are available in Annexure-I) should be submitted directly to the scrutinizing centers mentioned against their School of Nursing in the above statement on or before 25.08.2021 by 5.00 P.M.
The Superintendents of the Teaching Hospital/Principals of the Government schools of Nursing of the concerned Scrutinizing centre are directed to accept the examination applications as per the dates mentioned above strictly and scrutiny has to be done as per the instructions given in the notification and as per the INC rules & Regulations and submit the scrutinized applications of their securitizing centre in Nursing Education Section O/o. the Director of Medical Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad on 28.08.2021 by 5.00PM.
d.The Principals of Govt./Private Schools of Nursing are directed that they have to enclose the Attested photo copies of the Mark lists of the previous years and downloaded marks lists of previous Exams to the Examination applications. Without this the applications will be rejected. Further, they have to enclose a certificate to the examination application, from the concerned teaching and other hospitals stating that the students have completed the required clinical hours.
Further, the Principals of Govt./Private Schools of Nursing should also follow the following instructions scrupulously.
1) All the applications should have the enclosures as noted in the application form. Incomplete and incorrect applications will be rejected.
2) As per the examination schedule, the candidates should produce their practical Record at the examination center concerned.
3) The Principals of Government and Private Schools of Nursing are informed that necessary instructions may be given to their students concerned that while filling up the Application form Online.
4) The Principals of Schools of Nursing are informed that, Hall tickets will be issued only to those schools that are following Indian nursing council regulations, New Delhi.
5) All Private Schools of Nursing are instructed to submit the Attendance Certificate for both theory and Practical of the students of their concerned Schools of Nursing along with hard copy of the examination applications to the concerned Scrutinizing centres. They are also informed that unless the internal Assessment marks are uploaded, the applications will not be accepted for uploaded through online. They are also informed that if any student fails in Internal Assessment Marks of any subject such student is not allowed to write the examination for that subject only. If such a case caution to be taken while filling up of the application for appearing other subjects.
6) The students who are not eligible for final BEGNM Examinations as per INC norms like i.e., shortage of Attendance etc. such applications should not be submitted to the scrutinizing centres.
7) The Head of the examination center concerned is requested to depute responsible officials to collect the Examination Material and Hall tickets from the O/o. DME on 03.09.2021 before 3.00 PM.
8) The Superintendents of the General Nursing and Midwifery Examination Centers are requested to send the Answer Scripts of Theory papers is and practical answer scripts along with Marks sheets and attendance sheets is on 13.09.2021 without fail with proper sealing. The Superintendents of the General Nursing and Midwifery examination centers are informed that he/ she should superscribe the Register Numbers of the Answer Scripts packed in the Bundles. Any deviations in the submission of Answer scripts will be viewed seriously.
Note: Attendance of all the subjects Theory and Practicals should mention Present and Absent Hall Ticket No.s clearly. In the attendance, the student should write their full name in the signature column and also mention the School names. The Hall Ticket No.s should be verified by the invigilators strictly before signing the answer booklets.
9) The Superintendents of the General Nursing and Midwifery Examinations centers are requested to submit the record of attendance (Subject wise) in separate cover in original of all the students who appeared General Nursing and Midwifery Supplementary Examinations, September, 2021 otherwise the Answer Scripts will not be received without original record of attendance.
All the Principals of Government Schools of Nursing /Correspondents of Private Schools of Nursing are informed that the examination centers shall be the concerned Govt. schools of Nursing / Teaching Hospitals.
Further, they are informed that the Hall tickets for the eligible candidates to appear for the examinations will be uploaded in the Director of Medical Education official website. Hence, they have to download the Hall tickets and affix the same photograph which was already affixed in the examination application form and signed by the Principal across the photograph and the same may be issued to the candidate. The schedule for downloading the Hall tickets will be intimated later through website.
Important points to be followed while submission of general nursing and midwifery applications.
General Nursing & Midwifery Examinations, September, 2021 (Supplementary) downloaded applications has to be submitted at the Scrutinizing centres only noted against them in the notification. No applications will be accepted at the O/o Director of Medical Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad under any circumstances.
Date for payment of fee and submission of online applications is from 20.08.2021 to 24.08.2021 and the downloaded applications should be submitted to the scrutinizing centers on or before 25.08.2021
Last date for payment of fee of Rs.350 /- per application will be accepted from 20.08.2021 and 24.08.2021 submission of applications at the scrutinizing centers on or before 25.08.2021 by 5.00 P.M.
Internal assessment marks should be uploaded through online only. Otherwise the applications will not be accepted through online.
Challans should be made for 3rd year students only along with the list of candidates appearing for examinations.
Eligibility to the Examination:
They have to enclose the attested photo copies of the marks lists of the previous years and downloaded marks lists of previous examinations to the examination applications. Without this, the applications will be rejected.
They should enclose the attendance of theory and practical of the students to the examination applications.
Candidates who are admitted in 2013-2014 batch is the last chance to appear BEGNM examinations as per INC Norms (7 years period) i.e., the Hall Ticket No. starts from eg: 14012345. Thereafter, they are not permitted to appear the exams at any circumstances.
The correction of names or initials or father names on hall tickets cannot be considered after issue of hall tickets. Hence, be aware of candidate details before filling of the examination application form.
The Hall tickets for the eligible candidates to appear for the examinations will be uploaded in the Director of Medical Education, Telangana State official website. Hence, they have to download the Hall tickets and affix the same photograph which was already affixed in the examination application form and signed by the Principal across the photograph and the same may be issued to the candidate. The schedule for downloading the Hall tickets will be intimated later through website.
Instructions to the scrutinizing centres for scrutinizing the GNM exam applications of 1st ,2nd and 3rd years
a) To verify the applications of 3rd year with the following documents:
1. 1st and 2nd year marks memos.
2. Signature of the student on the application and downloaded previous 3rd year failed memo.
3. Photos on the applications with the signature of the concerned school Principal and with seal.
b) The Principal, Government School of Nursing is requested to scrutinize the applications as per the Eligibility of the candidates as noted in the Annexure-I
c) Rejected applications need not be submitted to the O/o Director of Medical Education, T.S, Hyderabad and the same may be handed over to the concerned school of nursing at the scrutinizing centre only.
d) The Principal, Government School of Nursing of the concerned Scrutinizing centre is held responsible for any deviation and lapses in the scrutiny of the applications.
To view the official notice click on the following link:
For detailed notification log on to the official website of DME, Telangana State, Hyderabad.