DME Tripura invites applications for ANM, GNM training 2021, View Registration process, Eligibility criteria
Tripura: The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Tripura has informed all the aspirants who are seeking admission for ANM and GNM Training courses regarding the registration process and eligibility criteria for the academic session 2021-22.
As per the notice, it is for information to all aspirants' candidates for admission in the ANM & GNM Training Courses for the Academic session 2021-2022 in the Institutes of Government of Tripura that the total numbers of seats are GNM (Male)-50 nos. GNM (Female)- 50 nos.ANM (Female)- 155 nos. The reservation policy will be maintained as per the Government of Tripura Reservation Policy Act 1991.
The Registration process and other steps of counselling shall be as per schedule as follows:-
Process for selection of GNM & ANM Courses
Date of Scheduled as fixed
Advertisement & admission notification
DME Website & Daily News Paper
Registration with uploading application format with submission of Registration fees
07/10/2021 to 22/10/2021
Date of interview
Viva (Candidate shall have to bring all relevant documents) in original.
Date, Time & Venue of the Interview will be published shortly.
I. Indian National and permanent Resident of Tripura (PRTC).
2. GNM- Sex, Male and Female a 17 years to 35 years as on 31/12/2021. Educational Qualification HS(+2 Stage) or equivalent examinations passed. Minimum marks 40% for general candidates and 35% for ST/SC candidates to be obtained and ANM passed mark sheet if any. For SC/ST candidates 5 year relaxation according to Govt. reservation policy.
3. For ANM Course only for Female, Age 17 years to 35 years as on 31/12/2021. Educational Qualification HS(+2 Stage) or equivalent examinations passed. For SC/ST candidates 5 years relaxation according to Govt. Reservation Policy.
4. Registration will be in online mode.
The Registration Fees (Nonrefundable) the amount of Rs.200 for UR and Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidate's payment shall have to be paid online mode.
The following documents must be uploaded during registration by a candidate.
1. HS(+2 Stage) or equivalent examinations pass Mark sheet/ Certificate (Minimum 40% marks required and ANM Pass mark sheet if any for GNM Course application and for ANM only HS+2 Stage passed.
2. Admit card of Madhyamik Examination.
3. Permanent Resident Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
4. Caste Certificate. (If applicable)
5. One passport-size color photo with the signature of the applicant in the application format.
6. If any disability Certificate of locomotors of 40% to 50% of any candidate must be uploaded.
7. WESM Certificate if any.
Please visit the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Website is dme for all further information, Notification, Updating.
To view the official notice click on the following link: