- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing 2022 admissions, last date to Apply September 2nd
Vijayawada: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) application window for candidates willing to apply for Post Basic BSc Nursing course under the competent authority quota for the academic year 2022-23 is opened till 2nd September 2022 (4:00 pm).The candidates can apply through https://ugpostbasic.ntruhsadmissions.comThe candidates will have to pay the following application fee...
Vijayawada: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) application window for candidates willing to apply for Post Basic BSc Nursing course under the competent authority quota for the academic year 2022-23 is opened till 2nd September 2022 (4:00 pm).
The candidates can apply through https://ugpostbasic.ntruhsadmissions.com
The candidates will have to pay the following application fee –
1. OC candidates – Rs. 2360 (Rs. 2000+GST Rs.360)
2. BC/SC/ST candidates - Rs. 1888 (Rs. 1600+GST Rs. 288)
Eligibility criteria –
1. The candidates should be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas citizens of India (OCI) card holders or Foreign Nationals. The PIOs, OCI Card holders and Foreign Nationals shall submit No Objection certificates from the Nursing Council of India/AIU, New Delhi, for admission into Post Basic BSc(N) 2YD Course.
2. Male and female Candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic BSc(Nursing) courses as per 228th EC resolution dated 05 -05 -2018.
3. Should have passed Intermediate Examination or Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in AP or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS.
4. Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of AP or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
5. The candidate should have completed 21 years of age and should not be more than 45 as of 31st December 2022.
6. In the case of SC / ST Candidates, the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
The candidates who claim for admission under the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category shall mention in the online application that they are applying under the PWD category and have to appear before a Medical Board, to be constituted for the purpose by the University, as per the schedule to be notified by the University for Eligibility under PWD status.
Instruction to the candidates –
1. Application and processing fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. The candidates need to visit the website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill out the application form.
3. The Registration number, which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details, should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not disclose to others.
4. The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus of the course and instructions for filling online application available on the University Website https:/ / ntruhs.ap.nic.in before filling out the online application.
The University and concerned Departmental Officials shall do scrutiny of uploaded data. After scrutiny of certificates, the provisional merit list will be released, and the final merit list will be released later. Candidates are advised to refer to the University website https:/ / ntruhs.ap.nic.in for further notifications regarding the schedule for exercising web options.
Verification of original certificates will be conducted at the college of admission. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment will be cancelled, and action may be initiated as per University regulations.
The candidate should submit the Printout of the filled-in online application form, all original certificates, along with one set of self-attested copies to the Principal of the allotted college at the time of joining for final verification. In case of any discrepancy, the Provisional allotment order will be cancelled without any notice.
The documents to be uploaded –
1. Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo). (Mandatory)
2. Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination for admission, i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination and GNM (Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory)
3. Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one
4. Certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)
5. Study Certificates - Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years/GNM (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)
6. Transfer Certificate
7. Latest Caste Certificate (If applicable)
8. Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable)
9. Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tehsildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten - years (Period to be specified with exact month and year), excluding the period of study/employment outside the state.
10. Employment certificate of parent (For Non -Local Status)
11. Aadhar Card
12. Service Certificate (If applicable)
13. Minority Certificate issued by Minority Welfare Officer (Muslim Only) (If applicable)
14. Person With Disability (PWD) Certificate (If applicable)
15. Local status Certificate issued by MRO of AP (candidates migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh (If Applicable)
16. Candidate's Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)
17. Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)
Due to Covid-19 and Pandemic conditions, the certificate verification will be done based on the uploaded scanned certificates.
The candidate's eligibility for admission into the above courses for the academic year 2022 -23 will be examined by the university officials and officials of the concerned department only based on the uploaded scanned original certificates.
The counselling details will be uploaded to the official website. So the candidates need to visit the website regularly. The counselling for admission into the above courses will be made to the colleges affiliated for the year 2022 -23, and the Government of AP will fix the fee.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/post-basic-notification-183260.pdf