- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
UP DGME Announces Mop Up Round Schedule For BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing
Uttar Pradesh: Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) announced the schedule for the mop-up round for BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing courses. Detailed schedule – 1. Last date for online registration – 17.12.2022, 2:00 pm 2. the Last date to pay the registration fee – 17.12.2022 3. the Last date to pay a security deposit – 17.12.2022 4. Online...
Uttar Pradesh: Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) announced the schedule for the mop-up round for BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing courses.
Detailed schedule –
1. Last date for online registration – 17.12.2022, 2:00 pm
2. the Last date to pay the registration fee – 17.12.2022
3. the Last date to pay a security deposit – 17.12.2022
4. Online choice filling – 20.12.2022, 11:00 am – 22.12.2022, 2:00 pm
5. Result – 24.12.2022
6. Download allotment order and admission – 26.12.2022 -28.12.2022
Instructions issued –
1. The entrance test carried out by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, and King George's Medical University is only considered valid for admission.
2. The candidates who are not allotted any seats in rounds 1 and 2 of the counseling process can only participate.
3. Candidates allotted/admitted/resigned through the first and second of UP NEET PG 2022 counseling will not be eligible for this round.
4. The candidates will have to pay Rs 500 registration fee online for participation in this round.
5. The security money deposited previously will not be valid.
6. For the above courses, the candidates must have 40% marks for UR/EWS and 30% for ST/SC/OBC.
7. The disability certificate will be valid only if it is issued by a government/autonomous medical college/university/medical board formed.
8. Reservation-related proof will only be valid if the Government of Uttar Pradesh issues it.
9. Candidates with reservation certificates from other states will only be considered in the unreserved category and only be applied for private seats.
10. The candidates will not inform individually about the counseling process, allotment, admission, etc. All the information will be available on the official website.
The medical education department plays a pivotal role in developing medical and paramedical personnel to cater to the state's health needs. The department also has a role to play in establishing and maintaining well-equipped teaching institutions, which are the premier referral centers from peripheral hospitals. Research is another area of activity for the medical education department. The directorate facilitates comprehensive medical and dental education via various medical, dental, and paramedical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. On the other hand, it also provides standard medical facilities to the patients.
The medical education department was bifurcated in 1981 from the department of medical health services. The separate directorate of medical education was established in 1994. It has been functioning as a separate directorate for the last 16 years. It controlled Medical Colleges and attached teaching hospitals.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/mop-up-193807.pdf.