PDCC, PDF Admissions: JIPMER issues notice for Waitlist Candidates, details
Puducherry: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) released a notification regarding waitlisted candidates for PDF/PDCC courses called for admission. The document verification and admission process for PDF/PDCC courses was conducted on 29th June 2022 and 30th June 2022. After the document verification and admission process, two candidates from the...
Puducherry: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) released a notification regarding waitlisted candidates for PDF/PDCC courses called for admission.
The document verification and admission process for PDF/PDCC courses was conducted on 29th June 2022 and 30th June 2022. After the document verification and admission process, two candidates from the waiting list are called for admission. The candidates are for PDCC - Nephro Pathology and PDCC - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. The detailed list is enclosed in the notice below.
The candidates must report for document verification and further admission process on or before 11th July 2022. If the candidates are not willing to take the seat, they should send an email to email@example.com stating the same as soon as possible so that the seat can be offered to the next eligible candidate.
The following process on the day of reporting will be carried out –
1. The candidates must produce a copy of the vaccination certificate and enter the hall.
2. The candidates will have to provide rank letter and application sequence number (of e-form given above) to the team and be seated.
3. The candidates will have to produce all required documents in original, 1 set of photocopies of the original certificates, 4 passport-size photographs, and biodata forms when called at certificate verification desks inside the hall. The admission team will retain the documents and photographs. In addition, the bank passbook, Aadhaar card, and PAN card original will be verified and returned to the candidate.
4. After successful certificate verification, the candidates must complete the admission fee payment procedure through the SBI Collect payment portal for JIPMER at https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=362853. Choose Academic fee – MCh DM MD MS PDF option in the dropdown menu.
5. After successful certificate verification, the candidates will be given a form for Medical Examination by the team. The place of Medical Examination will be informed on the day of reporting. The duly signed Medical Examination report should be submitted to the admission team after the medical examination.
6. A Resident Agreement form will be provided to the candidates. They must fill it as per the instructions given by JIPMER authorities after medical examination and submit it to the authorities after filling.
7. Biometric capture (fingerprint impression) will be obtained inside the Academic section office. Further instructions regarding this will be given at the time of document verification.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/-pdcc-july-2022-waitlisted-candidates-called-for-admission-179982.pdf