PG Medical Admissions: Dr NTR University of Health Sciences informs on mop up counselling for vacant Management Quota seats, Details
Vijayawada: Through a recent notice, the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has informed on exercising One Time Web options for Mop Up Round of counselling for the vacant seats of Post-Graduate medical Degree/Diploma courses under Dr. NTRUHS for Management Quota (MQ) seats in private Nonminority and Minority Medical Colleges for the Academic Year 2021-22.Schedule1.Date of issue of...
Vijayawada: Through a recent notice, the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences has informed on exercising One Time Web options for Mop Up Round of counselling for the vacant seats of Post-Graduate medical Degree/Diploma courses under Dr. NTRUHS for Management Quota (MQ) seats in private Nonminority and Minority Medical Colleges for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Date of issue of Notification for exercising web options for MoP Up Round Counselling for admission into Management Quota seats in Un-aided Non Minority and Minority Medical Colleges for the academic year 2021-22
Exercising of web options https://pg.ntruhsadmissions.com/MQPG/
From 11.00 P.M. on 02.05.2022 Upto 01.00 P.M. on 03.05.2022.
1. Note: One time Web options exercised by the candidates for this MoP Up Round will also be considered for further additional Mop Up Rounds if any conducted by Dr.NTRUHS for Management Quota seats.
2. Not eligible candidates for web options for this Mop Up Round:
A. Candidates allotted any seat in Management Quota (MQ) counselling.
B. Candidates allotted any seat in State Quota (SQ) counselling.
C. Candidates who have joined any seat in All India Quota /Any State/Deemed Universities (Including KNRUHS, TS) counselling are not eligible for this MOP UP Round. If any candidate violates this and noticed by the University at any stage then the candidate is liable for punishment and his/her admission will automatically stands cancelled. Before exercising Web options the candidate must submit a declaration to this effect.
3. IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates if allotted any seat in this MOP UP Round should compulsorily join the course and they will not be permitted to withdraw from the course under any circumstances as it comes under intentional blocking of seats. As such they are advised to give options to the courses for which they are really interested to join so as to give chance to next meritorious candidates.
4. Note: Withdrawals/Resignations from joined seats will not be permitted under any circumstances.
5. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University fee of Rs.49,600/- through payment gateway and report to the Principal of the Allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
6. The University fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. TUITION FEE FOR PG MEDICAL: The following is the Tuition fee structure to be payable for the State Quota seats in Private Un-aided Nonminority Medical Colleges as per GO.Ms.No.56, HM & FW (C1) Department, dated 29-05-2020 of Government of Andhra Pradesh:
Tuition Fe particulars
MQ seats (S1 category)
NRI Quota seats (S2&S3 category)
Para Clinical Degree/Diploma
Pre Clinical Degree/Diploma
Note: The fee structure in Private Unaided Non-Minority Colleges is as per G.O.Ms.No.56, HM&FW (C1) Dept., Dt.29-05.2020 as per the directions of the Hon'ble High Court in W.P.No.10159 of 2020 and batch, dt.09-07-2020, which is read as "to permit the petitioners/students to pay fee fixed by the Regulatory authority by executing bond in the proforma prescribed by the Andhra Pradesh Private Medical and Dental Colleges Managements Association within the specified time as notified by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada".
As per the directions of Hon'ble High Court in W.P.No.21389 of 2021, dt.01-10-2021 "to pay the stipend being paid by the Medical colleges under G.O.Ms.No.75 Health, Medical and Family Welfare (C1) Department, dated 06-05-2017 pending further orders".
8. Help Desk Numbers:
For information relating to exercising Web Options:
1. Technical difficulties : 7416563063, 7416253073, 8333883934 and 9063400829
2. Information regarding Prospectus: 8978780501 and 7997710168 (from 10.00 AM to 06.00 PM)
3. Dr. NTRUHS Website : http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
4. E-mail : email@example.com
To view the official notice click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.