- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
PGIMER Invites Applications For House Job Dentistry admissions, Details
Chandigarh: All the candidates who are willing to take admission in the House Job (Dentistry) can now apply with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh for January 2022 session. As per the notice, the institute has released the prospectus which is consists of eligibility criteria, fee structure, selection procedure, etc. the frequently...
Chandigarh: All the candidates who are willing to take admission in the House Job (Dentistry) can now apply with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh for January 2022 session.
As per the notice, the institute has released the prospectus which is consists of eligibility criteria, fee structure, selection procedure, etc. the frequently asked questions (FAqs) have also been issued to clarify the doubt of the candidates.
The last date for registration is 12.11.2021. All the concerned are requested to register themselves before the deadline. The schedule for the registration is mentioned below:
Start of online registration on website www.pgimer.edu.in
House Job (OHS) application form closing date
Correction Window for House Job (OHS)
Computer-Based Entrance Test (CBT)
Expected date of declaration of result
General Instructions to Candidates
1. Before filling up the Online Application Form, the applicant must go through the detailed Advertisement/ Prospectus available on the PGIMER Chandigarh website. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed Advertisement/Prospectus. Otherwise, the application shall be outrightly rejected.
2. The applicants are advised to fill in their particulars in the Online Application carefully.
3. The applicants are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the Online Application as all correspondence will be made by the PGIMER Chandigarh through e-mail and mobile number only.
4. Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination/recruitment, under any circumstance.
5. The applicant must upload only relevant documents wherever required in the Online Application. The uploading of irrelevant/illegible/fabricated or password-protected documents may lead to rejection of application by the concerned department.
6. No request regarding any change in the entry i.e. Name, DOB, Educational Qualification, Experience, Category etc. in the Online Application Form will be entertained by the concerned department. So, applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before submitting the Application. Incomplete Application or
Application without fee will be rejected straight away and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard by the concerned department.
7. The applicants are advised to apply online well in time without waiting the last date of submission of Online Applications.
8. Applicants must have good internet facility with reasonable speed, and online payment facility i.e., Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card etc.
9. Entries in the Application Form are required to be filled only in English language.
10. Before starting to fill up the Online Application Form, keep at hand the following details/documents/information with you as per the requirement prescribed in the advertisement: -
• Personal details (Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, DOB).
• Valid and active Email ID.
• Valid and active Mobile number for receiving SMSs.
• Educational qualifications details with percentage of the marks obtained.
• Scanned photo and signature.
• A facility to take printout of the Application Form and Fee Slip.
• Online Payment facility (Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
11. The candidate should fill all details correctly in the Online Application Form and submit it after ensuring that all the particulars/details are correctly reflecting in the Online Application Form.
12. After submitting Online Application Form, Application No. and Password will be generated.
13. After successful submission of online Application Form, the applicants are advised to pay application fee through net banking/debit card/credit card and thereafter ensure to take out the print of Online Application Form.
14. The candidates are advised/directed to retain the printed/hard copies of their Online Application Form with them.
15. Candidates are advised to fill in their details in the Online Application Form carefully. After final submission of Online Application Form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the Online Application Form.
In case candidate feels that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh Online Application Form along with requisite fee before the closing date. Fee paid earlier shall not be adjusted against the fresh Online Application Form.
16. In the case of submission of multiple Online Application Form by a candidate, the latest Application Form with the latest Application No. only will be considered by the Commission.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website https://pgimer.edu.in/ only. No other means/mode of submission will be accepted.
2. The entries in registration form cannot be changed once submitted. Hence, ensure that you enter the required information correctly.
3. The personal e-mail ID and mobile no. should be kept active during the currency of this process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
4. Candidate will have to upload scanned copy of: -
a) His/her recent passport size colour photo (maximum of 80-200 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
b) His/her recent scanned signature (maximum of 50-200 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format).
c) Qualification Documents
How to fill Registration Form
1. On Registration page, Applicant must select Post category and fill his/her details carefully.
• Name of the Applicant: This should be same as per your certificate/marksheet of Matriculation/10th/SSC.
• Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date. This should be same as per your certificate/marksheet of Matriculation/10th/SSC.
• Gender: Enter your gender (Male/Female).
• Mobile Number: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password as an SMS on this number only.
• Confirm Mobile Number: Same as Mobile Number.
• Email Address: Should be valid and unique. You will receive your User ID and Password on this email address only.
• Confirm Email Address: Same as Email Address.
• Captcha: The Captcha box is a special set of characters displayed on the screen. You will need to retype the characters in the box provided. This is a safety feature designed to ensure that a human is entering the details and not a computer program. If you have trouble reading the characters, click on 'Get a new image' to refresh the letters.
2. Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the registration. By selecting the 'Submit' button, you are committing to be honest and fair in all your actions and with regards to the information provided in the Registration Form.
3. Within minutes of successful submission of the Registration Form, you will receive a User ID and Password on the registered email ID to confirm registration. Ensure that you check your mailbox immediately and that it is not considered as spam mail. You will also receive the User ID and Password as an SMS* on the registered mobile number.
Using these credentials, you may proceed to complete your application. (*Please note SMS will not be sent to international numbers).
How to fill Application Form
1. Registered User click on "Already Registered" to access the Application Form with User ID and Password received on his/her email and mobile number.
2. Click on the 'Go to Application Form' button and read the instructions carefully.
3. Read the Note on pop-up page of the Form before you begin filling the information. You need to fill the Form sectionwise. Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, you can move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next.
However, you will not be allowed to navigate to next section if mandatory information is not filled or the required documents are not uploaded. To navigate back to the previous section, you can click on the name of the previous section tab.
4. Upload scanned photograph and signature as per specifications. The photograph and signature should not appear blurry after upload. Save signature and photograph in ".jpg" format.
5. Special care should be taken while making payment as fee for Application Form is not refundable under any circumstances. Fee will only be accepted only through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
6. Once you have completed the last section and click on Submit button. You will be re-directed to payment gateway. After successful transaction, a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated. It should be downloaded by the candidate for any future communication regarding Application Form.
No change can be done after fee submission. Until the payment is successfully made, the application of the candidate will not be considered to have been successfully submitted.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HOUSE JOB
The Qualification requirements for house Job (Dentistry) are as follows:
(a) Must hold degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) recognized by the Dental Council of India.
(b) Must have either completed or due to complete, compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January session and 30th June for July session respectively.
(c) Must be registered with Central/State Dental Registration Council.
(i) The candidates selected for House Job (Oral Health Sciences) are appointed for a period of six months. On the recommendation of the Head of the Department, this period can be extended upto one year.
(ii) House jobs will be offered once in the department for a maximum period of one year.
(iii) Candidates are eligible for House jobs within three years after obtaining the BDS degree.
(iv) The candidates who have already done House jobs in any Hospital or Institute are not eligible for House jobs at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
NUMBER OF SEATS
The tentative number of seats available for House Job (OHS) for the January 2022 session is given below. However, the number of seats may vary. Variation in seats if any will be updated and displayed before the counselling.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) & Other Backward Classes (OBC)
(i) This PGIMER provides Reservation for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) - Non Creamy Layer (NCL), wherever applicable and admissible as per instructions from Government of India.
(ii) All candidates, irrespective of category may be considered against UR vacancies, subject to fulfilment of parameters for UR candidates. However, against the vacancies earmarked for specific categories (SC/ST/OBC), only candidates belonging to that community will be considered.
(iii) For availing reservation, SC/ST/OBC candidates should furnish Caste Certificate from competent authorities as per the format given at Annexure-III (for SC/ST candidates) and at Annexure-IV (for OBC-NCL candidates) at the time of counselling. Further, in case of OBC candidates, the certificates should specifically indicate that they do not belong to the Persons/Sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule of the Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training O.M.No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.93 & its subsequent revision through O.M.No.36033/3/2004-Estt. (Res) dated 09.03.2004, 27.05.2013, 13.09.2017 and further revision, if any, received till the closing date for OLINE Registration of applications for entrance test.
The candidates should ensure that they belong to the OBC category while applying for the posts. Such candidates should produce a valid OBC certificate in the prescribed format during document verification. Further, in addition to the category certificate (OBC), a declaration in the prescribed format as per Annexure-V has to be furnished by the candidates during document verification, that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer. The certificate produced shall not be older than one year at the time of document verification.
In case of not complying to these stipulations, their claim for reserved status (OBC) will not be entertained.
PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PWBD)
As per provisions (Chapter VI Clause 32) of the Rights of the Persons with Disabilities Act. 2016 Five percent of seats shall be reserved for Persons (Indian Nationals) with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). The reservation will be provided on horizontal basis, as per their rank in order of merit in Entrance Test.
CRITERIA FOR PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PwBD): In accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, 5% seats of the sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with benchmark disabilities, based on the merit list of PGIMER Entrance Test, July/January session.
For this purpose, the Specified Disability contained in the Schedule to the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 is annexed in ANNEXURE-VI The candidate must possess a valid certificate certifying his/her physical disability. The disability certificate should be certified by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions. All PWBD candidates shall be evaluated by a Medical Board of the PGIMER to determine his/her eligibility and suitability to the specialization.
The suitability of the candidates with disabilities for the particular specialization shall be decided by the Medical Board constituted by the PGIMER, Chandigarh. Degree of Benchmark Disability for Reservation and Competent Authority for Issue of Disability Certificate: Only such persons would be eligible for relaxation in conditions/ reservation in posts who suffer from not less than 40 percent of relevant benchmark disability.
Those Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) who have availed the relaxation and/or reservation have to submit Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as per the form V, VI and VII of rule 18(1) under chapter 7 of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 dated 15.06.2017. Refer to Annexure-VI (A), Annexure-VI(B) and Annexure- VI(C) for the revised formats.
The assistance of Scribe: Visually Impaired (VI) candidates/candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy/muscular dystrophy/candidates with Loco-motor disability (one arm)/Intellectual disability (Autism, specific learning disability and mental illness) can avail the assistance of scribe for writing answers on their behalf. For engaging the scribe, candidates will have to intimate through email id email@example.com while filling ONLINE application form.
Engagement of scribe will be subject to the following conditions:-
1. Candidates will have to arrange for the scribe on their own.
2. The qualification of the scribe should be one step below the qualification of the candidate taking entrance test.
3. The scribe so arranged should not himself/herself be the candidate for the PGIMER entrance test for which the candidate is appearing. Also same scribe should not be engaged for more than one candidate. The scribe and the candidate shall give a declaration to this effect. Any violation, if detected at any stage, will render both candidate and scribe disqualified.
4. Candidates opting for scribe will have to provide additional details for scribes before closing date of submission of ONLINE application form as per Annexure- VII (A, B & C) so that PGIMER can issue Call Letter for scribe and the same shall be signed by both candidate and scribe. Scribe should produce original and valid ID proof at the Examination Center and bring passport size photograph.
5. Separate Call Letter will be issued to scribes accompanying the candidates.
6. The candidate shall be responsible for any misconduct on the part of the scribe brought by him/her during the test.
7. Candidates availing the assistance of a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of not less than 20 minutes for every hour of entrance test.
8. Candidates who wish to avail services of scribe but are unable to furnish the details of scribe by the stipulated time, may avail the services of scribe by filling up necessary details in Format given at Annexure-VII (A, B & C) at the examination center duly complying the conditions stipulated for scribe. The change of scribe may also be allowed in emergency duly recording reasons and filling the relevant details including pasting of photograph of the new scribe as per Annexure-VII (A, B & C).
All one eyed candidates and candidates whose visual degree of disability is less than 40% shall not be considered as Visually Impaired persons and the provision for engaging scribe shall not be applicable to them.
Selected PwBD candidates will be subjected to medical examination by Medical Board constituted by the PGIMER at the time of counselling or on the date decided by the institute and only those conforming to the medical standards for the particular specialty, will be eligible for admission.
COMPETETIVE ENTRANCE TEST
The Entrance Examination shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT), to be held on Friday, the 26th November 2021. Marks for theory paper are 100, with each correct response being awarded one mark. Each incorrect response will be penalized with negative score of -0.25 marks. Theory paper consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The Entrance Test shall be:
The Entrance Test (Computer Based Test) will be conducted in one shift: Timing - 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM
EXAMINATION CENTRES/CITIES: Chandigarh, Delhi & Mohali (Pb.)
(a) The PGIMER will endeavor to accommodate the candidates in centres/cities opted by them. However, the PGIMER reserves the right to cancel any Centre/city and ask the candidates of that centre/city to appear from another centre/city. PGIMER also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre/city to some other Centre/city to take the examination
(b) Covid-19 related instructions:
(i) It will be mandatory for the candidates to wear face mask covering nose and mouth.
(ii) Candidates must carry 50 ml transparent bottle of hand sanitizers along with them.
(iii) Social distancing must be maintained.
(c) Other important instructions:
(i) No electronic/metal item and ornaments inside the exam center will be allowed.
(ii) Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons will not be permitted.
(iii) For details please see and follow instructions given in the admit card.
TYPE OF PAPER
Name of specialty
Type of question paper
House Job (OHS)
A theory paper consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) related to their respective field.
Duration (90 minutes)
MERIT LIST & MINIMUM CUT-OFF PERCENTILE
A list for House Jobs will be prepared based on percentile score obtained by all the candidates appearing in the entrance test (irrespective of their category) The candidates with minimum cut-off percentile in entrance test as mentioned below against each category, will qualify for counselling/admission:
• Open (General): 55th percentile
• OBC, PwBD, SC/ST: 50th percentile
Candidates from reserved categories are also eligible for general category seats (open seats). Thus, in addition to category wise list; a combined merit list of all the candidates will also be prepared.
COUNSELLING & ACADEMIC SESSION
Allocation of House Job (OHS) will be done on the basis of a personal counselling, strictly in order of merit in the Entrance Test. The number of candidates to be considered for 1st counselling will be three times the total number of seats to be filled for each category of candidates, provided the candidates fulfil the cut-off percentile/qualifying percentile mentioned in 'Selection Procedure'.
The selection will be finalized only after the counselling of the candidates. Any candidate who is absent at the time of counselling will not be considered for admission. Under exceptional circumstances, if any candidate reports for counselling after his/her turn, he/she will be considered for admission only in the disciplines available at that time.
The seats will be filled purely on merit basis. All the candidates must bring the original certificates at the time of counselling and joining.
Spot Admission through Open Counseling
After the counselling of eligible candidates of reserved categories in SPOT counselling, the seats that remain unfilled after exhausting merit list of qualified reserve category candidates will be converted into General/UR seats. These seats will be filled strictly on the basis of Common Merit Rank irrespective of any category.
In addition, those seats that are vacated due to surrender resignation/cancellation/mismatch of biometric/facial verification etc. by the candidates who have joined in January, 2022 session, will be included in the vacant seats for Spot admission through Open counselling.
The candidates who have secured minimum cut-off percentile in entrance test as per their respective category are eligible for Spot cum Open Counselling. Candidates getting seats in Open counselling must have to join on the same day. Exact date of open counselling will be notified separately subject to availability of seats.
No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending any Counselling. No individual communication will be sent for Counselling session.
Appointment to House Job will be closed on 31st January 2022
INFORMATION REGARDING JOINING
Selected candidates must join course on the prescribed date as indicated in their admission letter. The selection of candidates who fail to join by the specified date shall automatically stand cancelled.
Medical fitness is a pre-condition for admission to the House Job of the Institute. Selected candidates will be medically examined by a Medical Board constituted by the Institute for the purpose.
FEES AND DUES
The following charges/dues are payable to the Institute, by the candidates immediately after issuance of admission/appointment letter to the House Job :
a. Registration fee Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
b. Amalgamated Fund Rs. 720/- (non-refundable)
c. Security Rs.1000/-(refundable after completion of course)
d. Library fee Rs. 40/-
e. Hostel Security Rs.5000/-(refundable) to be deposited with the Hostel Warden if hostel accommodation is allotted.
1. Fees and other charges once paid shall not be refunded in any case, including that of a candidate leaving the Institute before the completion of his/her term or not joining the institute for any reason.
2. Security deposited will be released only after the receipt of the "No Dues Certificate" on completion of the duration of course. No security will be released to those candidates who do not join or discontinue the course midway.
1. INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
a) Candidate should fill in the Online Application with utmost care and follow the instructions and help manual as given on the index page. Candidate should fill in the Online Application form correctly. The incorrectly filled form may lead to rejection.
b) A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
c) The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form.
d) Online Registration:
i) After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow the Instructions carefully.
ii) It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Slip. The Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong filled online Application form.
iii) No candidate should register more than one application.
iv) All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature is uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
v) Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimation regarding such summary rejections will be provided.
e) STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
i) Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant's Registered Email ID. The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding uploaded images and eligibility.
f) Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Registrar, PGIMER on firstname.lastname@example.org along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
g) DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH REGISTRATION SLIP
The candidates must upload their self-attested/attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their educational qualifications, marks, date of birth, category, experience etc. If a candidate fails to upload self attested copies of the requisite documents as above, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to participate in subsequent stages of selection/admission process.
h) Discrepancy, if any, in the date and time of the entrance examination mentioned in the Prospectus, Admit Card etc. should be immediately brought to the notice of the Training Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh through email. Complaints received at later stage will not be entertained. In case any discrepancy is found in the information provided in the various documents, the data provided on the Application Form will be considered as final for all purposes.
i) It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address, Mobile No. & email ID in the Application Form is filled. The Institute shall not be responsible for any miscommunication due to incorrect address, Mobile No., and email ID given by the applicant on the Application Form or non-receipt for any communication.
The Frequently Asked Questions are as follows:
1. Can I submit application myself?
Yes, you need to have internet access with reasonable speed along with online payment facility i.e., Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
2. What is the procedure for applying?
After making sure about your eligibility for a post you want to apply for, go to PGI website, https://pgimer.edu.in/and visit "Information of candidate" section.
3. What do I do if I have submitted wrong details at the time of registration?
You will have to register again on the portal with either different valid e-mail Id or different Active Mobile No.
4. Are the details I filled in before submission of the Application Form saved?
After login in the Application Form, only that information will be saved which you will save by using "SAVE and NEXT" button. The information can be modified till the Application Form is submitted.
5. What happens if my computer switches off while I am filling my Application Form?
If you logout or your connection is interrupted at any stage after login, you have to login again and continue filling unsaved portion of your Application Form.
6. What do I do if I have submitted wrong details by mistake in the Application Form?
You can change the information which is filled after getting registered and before submission of Application Form. Therefore, you are advised to review and make sure correctness of the information filled in the Application Form before its submission.
Once the Application is submitted, no information can be changed. You will have to register again with either different valid e-mail Id or different active mobile no. to fill the Application Form again.
7. Will be there be a correction window facility?
Correction Window available only for if there is any update in Candidate Photograph & Signature. Thus, candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
8. I want to apply for the exam, but I have some doubts about the Application Process. How can I contact you?
For an answer to your doubts, have a close look at all the FAQs given here and the procedure given in "How to Fill the Application Form" on the home page. And, if you have not already seen, please also look at the Detailed Advertisement.
If you do not find an answer to your query/problem in these documents, you may contact us at the email address and contact no. given on Index Page of Application Form.
9. I have not received confirmation or Login credentials on my email id /SMS after completing Registration, what should I do?
In case you have not received any email/SMS, you should check your spam and junk folders. You can simply login with your login credentials on our recruitment portal and click on login.
In case you face any issue, you may send Registration details like Application No., registered Email id, registered mobile no., name and DOB on email@example.com from your registered email id or you can call our help line no. 022 - 61306260.
10. I have not received confirmation on my email id /SMS after completing payment and payment has been deducted from my bank account, what should I do?
In case you do not received any email/SMS, or your status of respective post is not reflecting as payment success, please wait for some time, and if the problem persists, please complete payment again for the post. Also please send details of previous payment like registered ID proof No., registered Email id, registered mobile no., name and DOB, Transaction ID, Transaction Date, post name, Registration Id, and Application ID on firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email id or you can call our help line no. 022 - 61306260.
11. I have made a mistake while registering, can this be rectified/modified?
Once you submit the Registration details, these details will not be modified. Therefore, please review all the details after filling and before submitting at the time of registration. If you made any mistake you have to register again with either different valid email id or different active mobile no.
12. In case the website is having functional issues because of which I am unable to complete my application, what should I do?
Please visit again after some time and complete your application. If problem persists, please write an email on email@example.com and you can call on helpline no. 022 - 61306260 (9:00AM to 6:00 PM)
13. I have lost/forgot the registration id & password.
Use the "forgot password" functionality on login page.
14. I have applied twice; which Application Form will be accepted/considered?
The Application Form with latest Application No. will be accepted/considered.
For more details log on to the official website:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.