Verification of Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets, Recorded Responses for NEET 2020: NTA issues notice
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has notified about the Verification of Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses for NEET 2020. The NEET 2020 has been conducted throughout the country on 13th September 2020 in which 15,97,433 candidates were registered. National Testing Agency is now providing the facility to challenge the...
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has notified about the Verification of Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses for NEET 2020.
The NEET 2020 has been conducted throughout the country on 13th September 2020 in which 15,97,433 candidates were registered. National Testing Agency is now providing the facility to challenge the OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses.
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the scanned images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses for candidates. The candidates, if they wish so, can challenge the same.
The challenges can be recorded on the website ntaneet.nic.in by using Candidate Login. This facility is available from 05.10.2019 (06:00 PM) to 07.10.2019 (06:00 PM). The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenge. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking upto 08:00 PM of 07.10.2020. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Challenges received by post/ email will not be entertained. Therefore, kindly do not post/email your responses or clarification. Please follow the attached procedure for raising the challenges.
Procedure for Challenge of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses
1. Please go to website https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
2. Login with your Application Number and Password and Submit.
3. Select 'OMR Challenge' in the left pane.
4. Click on the OMR Challenge Link.
5. You will see 180 Questions for Physics/Chemistry/Biology (Botany & Zoology.
6. Select Question(s) for which you wish to challenge the Recorded Response.
7. The number next to the question under the column 'Captured Response As Per OMR Sheet' stands for the option opted by the Candidates in the OMR Answer Sheets.
8. Once you select any question for Challenge, you will see three options under the column 'Candidate's Claim'.
9. If you wish to challenge, you may choose the Options given in the 'Candidate's Claim' column.
10. After selecting your desired option for all Questions, you want to challenge, scroll down, 'Submit' and move to next screen.
11. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Click on 'Final Submit'.
13. Kindly pay the processing fee.
14. In the next screen, click on 'Go for Payment".
15. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
16. After successful payment download/print the OMR challenge receipt.
17. In case your challenge is found correct, your processing fee will be refunded in the same account. Decision of Expert Committee in this regard shall be final.
To view official notice, click on the following link:
The candidates are also advised to keep visiting ntaneet.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in for the latest updates
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.