New Delhi: The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites applications on prescribed form from Indian citizens for the positions of Assistant Professors exclusively for the Apex Trauma Centre.
FACULTY APPOINTMENTS – Apex Trauma Centre
Start date of online payment of fees to start the application process 21 Dec 2018, 10:00 hrs 1ST
Last date for online payment of fees to start the application process 11 Jan 2019, 17:00 hrs 1ST
Last date for filling and submitting online application process 14 Jan 2019, 17:00 hrs 1ST
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application 22 Jan 2019, 17:00 hrs 1ST
Web link to see advertisement and fill application online: www.sgpgi.ac.in
The vacancies are in the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, ENT (Division of Neurosurgery), Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery & Burns, Radiodiagnosis, Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Trauma Surgery (General Surgery).
For more details about Assistant Professor Recruitment click on the given link:
1. A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule of this Act shall also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of the section 13 of the said Act.
2. A postgraduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or equivalent thereto (i.e. if a person with postgraduate medical qualifications awarded in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or New Zealand desires to take up a teaching appointment, his/her qualification can be considered as equivalent to MD/MS/DM/MCh as the case may be, for the post of Assistant Professor in respective departments. Diplomate National Board (DNB) shall be treated as equivalent to MD/MS DM/MCh qualifications of the respective broad / super-specialties.
3. A total of 3 years of teaching and/or research experience at a recognized teaching institution, after the prescribed MD/MS degree for the posts of Assistant Professor, respectively; or 0 years of teaching and/or research experience after obtaining the degree of DM/MCh (3 years duration) in the respective specialty as on last date for submission of applications. In subjects where DM/MCh qualification is not yet mandated by the MCI, 3-years’ post-MD/MS experience in concerned specialty as Senior Resident at an Institution recognized by the MCI for the purpose will be accepted in lieu of such qualification for the post of Assistant Professor.
4. Where applicable, a recognized MDS degree of an Indian University/Diplomate of National Board or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Dental Council of India. Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
5. The above essential qualifications and experience must have been completed by the last date of application form.
Age Limit for appointment as Assistant Professor:- As per under Govt. rules.
PAY SCALE: As per under Govt. rules.
For more details click on the original website given below.
Dear user, we've recently made some changes in our website to make it more secure & accessible. We request you to Reset your password in case you get any problem in logging in your account. For any help, contact : Support
Please activate your account
Please click on the "account activation link" we have sent to your registered email.