ACPUGMEC releases 2nd round Procedure for MBBS admission confirmation, allotted lists
Ahmedabad: Through a recent notification, the Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Education Courses (ACPUGMEC) has informed about the 2nd round Procedure for admission confirmation for MBBS and BDS admissions this academic year. Along with this, the counselling authority has released the Round-01 Cancel Candidate List Non-Reported Candidate List and Alloted List (Meritwise, Institute wise).
All the concerned candidates vying for admissions to Gujarat based medical and dental colleges are hereby requested to view the said details mentioned below:
Declaration of result of seat allotment and printing of allotment letter
• After choice filling ACPUGMEC will declare result as per the merit number and choices filled by the candidate.
• Candidate can download his allotment letter and fees challan from his account after login with the help of User ID & Password .
Payment of Fees
• Candidate can pay the tuition fees or difference of fees (in case of fees paid during first round) of allotted college either by online payment mode through official website of ACPUGMEC or by cash/ Demand Draft through designated branch of bank (List of designated bank's branches is available on admission committee's website http://medadmgujarat.org/ug/home.aspx).
• After payment of tuition fees students has to collect receipt generated from ACPUGMEC portal in 2 copies and copy of challan (2 copies). If candidate has paid fees via Online Payment Module, Candidate has to visit directly to help center with online receipt of fees payment.
• For NRI Candidate: The candidate who has been allotted seat in NRI category, he has to pay Rs. 5.00 lakh (as Refundable Deposit) by online payment gateway or cash or Demand Draft in favor of "ACPUGMEC" payable at Gandhinagar in the designated bank's branches approved by ACPUGMEC. After that students have to confirm the admission by submitting Original Documents at Help Center. Then candidate has to pay prescribed tuition fees in US Dollar or equivalent amount in any other foreign currency within time limit at admitted institute. If any candidate fails to deposit this fee at admitted institute in stipulated timeframe, the admission will be treated as cancelled. ACPUGMEC will refund the deposit amount of Rs. 5.00 lakh after the completion of whole admission process.
Instructions for admission confirmation
• Candidate has to take prior appointment for the Document Submission at Help Center. Candidate can select the Date and Help Center for Document Submission at the time of printing the Allotment Letter.
A. The candidate, who have been allotted seat for first time in any round
• After payment of tuition fees, the candidates who have been allotted seat, they have to submit their original documents at appointed Help Centre as under]:
1.Allotment Letter of ACPUGMEC
2.Receipt of Payment of Tuition Fee at Bank/Online
3. Tuition Fee Receipt generated thru' Admission Module
4. Print Copy NEET-UG mark-sheet of current academic year
5. Std. 10th Marksheet
6. Std. 12th Marksheet
7. Document showing place of birth & Date of Birth & Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Passport/ Birth Certificate)
8. Domicile Certificate (with signature and stamp of Authority) issued by Competent Authorities (Mamlatdar / Executive Magistrate / Commissioner of Police) of Gujarat State only (in case of candidate born outside of Gujarat)
9. For SEBC, ST and SC Category: Caste certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
10. For SEBC Category: Non-creamy layer certificate (Parishistha '4' in Gujarati/English) issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
11. For EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Category: EWS certificate issued by Competent Authorities of Gujarat State only
12. Copy of Passport (if Citizenship is Dual)
13. Fitness Certificate
14. Any other document as per requirement
• Candidates should bring envelope of 11 x 15-inch size.
B. The candidate, whose allotment have not been upgraded
• The candidate, whose allotment have not been upgraded (no change in admitted college) in second round or subsequent round, need not to report at the help center.
• IMPORTANT: The candidate, who have participated or not participated in 2nd Round and subsequent Round, the admission of previous round can also be up-graded in the same college by change of admission category (i.e., ST / SC / SEBC / EWS to General category or PwD to non-PwD seat) or change of quota (General Quota to Local Quota), there is no need to report the help center for confirmation of admission.
C. The candidate, whose allotment have been upgraded
• IMPORTANT: The candidate, whose allotment have been upgraded (change in admitted college) in second round or subsequent round, have to report at the help center for confirmation of admission to get Admission Order for that round. Otherwise, allotted admission of that round will be automatically cancelled.
• After payment of tuition fees, or difference of tuition fees (in case of fees has been paid in previous round) for confirmation of the admission of upgraded seat, candidate have to visit the same help center where he had confirmed the admission of previous round with following documents:
1.Allotment Letter of ACPUGMEC of Current Round
2. Original Admission Order of ACPUGMEC of previous Round
3. Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt of fees payment at Bank for previous Round
4. Original Receipt of Payment of Difference of Tuition Fee at Bank, if applicable
5. Difference of Tuition Fee Receipt generated thru' Admission Module, if applicable
• Candidate will get the new admission order duly signed by nodal officer of help center.
• For NRI Candidate: Candidate has to confirm the admission by reporting at Help Center. Candidate has to collect the tuition fees paid at admitted college of previous round. Candidate has to pay prescribed tuition fees in US Dollar or equivalent amount in any other foreign currency at admitted institute in Current round within prescribed time limit. ACPUGMEC will refund the deposit amount of Rs. 5.00 lakh after the completion of whole admission process.
• As the candidate has been upgraded seat in the current round, his admission of previous round is
automatically get cancelled. If this candidate fails to confirm allotment of upgraded seat, the allotted admission of the present round will also be automatically cancelled. Thus, the allotted admission of present as well as previous round got cancelled.
• Failing to bring any original documents, the candidate will have no right of admission.
To view official notice,click on the following link: