Karnataka MBBS Admissions: KEA extends date for online registration
Bengaluru: Through a recent notice, the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has informed about the extension of online registration for MBBS and BDS admission process in the state.All the concerned candidates are hereby informed that to register online for admission to UG Medical and Dental courses for the year 2020-21, dates have been extended. The candidates who have been qualified...
Bengaluru: Through a recent notice, the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has informed about the extension of online registration for MBBS and BDS admission process in the state.
All the concerned candidates are hereby informed that to register online for admission to UG Medical and Dental courses for the year 2020-21, dates have been extended.
The candidates who have been qualified in UGNEET-2020 can apply / register online upto 2.00 pm on 12-11-2020 and pay the fees before 5.30 pm on 12-11-2020.
Please note that SC/ST/OBC eligibility criteria are applicable to SC/ST/OBC Karnataka candidates only.
Procedure to register online and for other details candidates are here by informed to visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
Instructions for Document upload
- The documents are to be uploaded as per the eligibility clause and reservations claimed (refer Information Bulletin-2020 for list of admissible documents) by the candidates.
- All the Documents should be uploaded in PDF format only. The Size of the each PDF should not exceed 1MB.
- If the study certificate contains more than one certificate, then scan all the sutdy certificates continuously one after the other as one single PDF and upload only that single file containing all the study certificates. (Like wise if Kannada Medium Certificate or Rural Study Certificate or any other certificate which are having more than one certificate then scan the certificate in a single PDF and upload that one single PDF)
- Each of the required documents should be scanned separately in PDF format only. The file name must be appropriate to easily identify the suitable document during upload.
- Select the appropriate PDF document and upload the same against the specific Document name/serial number on the portal.
- Preview & Confirm: Each of the Uploaded Documents must be Previewed & Confirmed separately before proceeding for final submission. If any of the Uploaded Documents is not veiwed and confirmed then declaration cannot be done. If any certificate is not appropriate then re-scan/re-select & upload as mentioned the above steps 1 to 5.
- Declaration with the OTP: After uploading all the necessary documents select the declaration button with OTP. (Once declared, further modifications/ re-upload of documents is not allowed. Uploaded documents are to be confirmed with the View option before declaration and if any changes are required, Re-upload the document & then Declare).
- Print the Acknowledgment Slip which confirms the list of Uploaded Documents. (Only after declaration with successful OTP, acknowledgment slip can be printed).
- Preserve the Acknowledgment Slip till the completion of admission process.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.