KEA begins Round 2 NEET PG Counselling; Details
Bengaluru: Through recent notifications, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has informed about the commencement of Round 2 of NEET PG Counselling session for PG Medical admissions in the state this academic year.
The concerned links are attached below:
PGET 2020 - Second Round Seat Matrix
PG Medical / Dental admissions - 2020 - Tentative 2nd Round Counseling
Publication of Seat Matrix (Unfilled, Choice-3, Choice-4, cancelled seats of the first round, newly added seats including All India Quota reverted seats if any.)
06-07-2020 after 4.00 pm
Rearrangement of options (Modify / Delete / Alter the options). Fresh option entry only to newly registered and verified candidates. (Freshly registered &, verified candidates have to download the verification slip before entering their options)
From 6.00 pm on 06-07-2020 to 09-07-2020 up to 11.00 am
* Candidates have to pay Rs.1.00 Lakh as caution deposit. Those who pay the caution deposit will only be considered for allotment.
After 3.00 pm on 07-07-2020 to 09-07-2020 up to 11.00 am
Publication of second round seat allotment result
13-07-2020 After 4.00 pm
Payment of fees (if not paid) and Downloading of admission orders and reporting to the college.
From 2.00 pm on 14-07-2020 to 16-07-2020 upto 6.00 pm
Last Date for reporting at the allotted College
17-07-2020 before 5.30 pm
* Caution deposit will be collected from all students.
1. If the seat is allotted, the caution deposit amount will be adjusted towards fees, balance if any will be refunded to the candidates.
2. If the seat is not allotted, then caution deposit amount will be refunded to the candidate.
3. If the seat is allotted but the candidate fails to join the allotted college, the caution deposit amount will be forfeited.
4. The Choice-2 candidates of the first round and who have already paid the fees more than the caution deposit amount, need not to pay the caution deposit, however, if Choice-2 candidates have paid lesser the caution deposit amount then the balance amount equaling to caution deposit amount to be paid.
1. The candidates who have joined the allotted seat in the first round and 2nd round of All India Quota will not be eligible to participate in the state counselling.
2. There is no choice selection in Round-2, hence the candidates who get allotment in the second round have to compulsorily report to the allotted college as the seat allotment is based on the priority of options as entered by the candidates.
3. The Choice 2 candidates of First Round, if the seat is upgraded will report to the new college or if the seat is not upgraded, will report to the previously allotted college.
4. Not responding to the allotted college should not be presumed by the candidates that they have surrendered the seat to KEA. This is tantamount of blocking of the seat and it attracts the penalty, further Government shall initiate legal action in accordance with law against those candidates who fail to take admission in the college allotted in round 1 or round 2.
For official notice click on the following link: