NEET PG Counselling 2020: Maha CET Cell releases Instructions for participating institutions, candidates
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (Maha CET Cell) has issued a set of instructions for participating institutions and candidates in NEET PG as well as NEET MDS counselling in the state.
In view of Notice published by the Competent Authority & Commissioner, State CET Cell has decided to declare the results of Round 1 of NEET PG/NEET MDS – 2020 by 24.04.2020 after 6.00 pm.
The allotted candidates are being instructed to report the allotted colleges from the date 25.04.2020 to 04.05.2020 by following two modes –
(1) Physical Reporting – (Subject to COVID- 19 restrictions )
i) The candidate would report to the college physically for taking admission, after paying necessary fees and submission of the original documents at the college and join duties.
(2) Online Reporting –(if not possible physically due to COVID-19 restrictions)
ii) They can join the allotted college by sending a confirmatory email regarding the acceptance of seat and uploading scanned copies of proof of the requisite fees paid online to the Bank Account of college notified on College portal/website in advance to all concerned.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPATING COLLEGES/ INSTITUTIONS –
1. All the colleges/institutions participating in State Quota admissions through NEET-PG/NEET-MDS – 2020 counselling are instructed that the following format may be displayed on the website of respective colleges/institutions (for online reporting), for the information of candidates and a copy of the same may be emailed to the candidates allotted to the respective college/institutions.
Email ID of COLLEGE : _______
Account Number of College for deposition of Fees with necessary details :
Contact Details of Officials/Staff handling Admission Process :
Name of Contact Person:
Mobile Number of Contact person:
The venue of Reporting (Room No.) in case of Physical Joining :
Timings/schedule in case of Physical Joining :
2. College should ensure the arrangement of payment portal where candidates can deposit the fee (by Debit card/Credit card/NEFT/Net banking etc.)
Prominent display of particulars of the college account number with IFSC code for enabling the candidates to pay the fees digitally (RTGS/NEFT).
3. Colleges should display Subject wise/Quota wise fees on their official website and mail a copy of the same to State CET Cell.
4. The Colleges should constitute a dedicated team of officers for online/physical document verification and confirmation of eligibility of the selected candidate.
5. After confirmation of eligibility, the candidate will be intimated by mail to deposit the requisite fee online. After receipt of the fees, the admission will be confirmed.
6. In view of the difficult situation/lockdown prevailing in our State, due to "COVID-19 Outbreak", Colleges are advised to sympathetically deal with the issues faced by the Candidates of State NEET PG/MDS 2020; and only the essential documents as per information brochure should be insisted.
7. If there is a deficiency of one or two non-essential documents or payment of complete fees, the college may take an Undertaking from the Candidates that he/she will be depositing the remaining fee or documents when the Candidate is physically reporting at the college.
8. In the event of the candidates getting upgraded to a different college in subsequent round or cancelled their admission, the fees deposited by them should be refunded to candidates within 2 working days in the same bank account of the candidate.
9. Considering the prevailing unprecedented scenario, all the colleges are hereby requested to ensure smooth admission procedure for selected candidates.
10. During the joining process, the college authority should submit a report of Joining/Non-Joining/Status Retention Form on college feedback module on a daily basis.
For any queries regarding admission or admission portal, colleges may use Helpline portal on State CET Cell website i.e. www.mahacet.org.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL PARTICIPATING -CANDIDATES
1. Candidate should log in to www.mahacet.org portal and download the allotment letter. The candidate will be allotted College/Subject as per merit on the basis preferences filled by the candidate.
2. Candidate should send email to allotted college(as per the format) and attach allotment letter, and receipt/screenshot of payment of fees on account of securing admission.
3. Candidates who wish to retain the seat should Email the Status Retention Form (as per the format) to the allotted college from their registered email id only.
4. The college will verify the payment and documents uploaded by the candidate (as per NEET PG / MDS-2020 Information Brochure) and confirm Joining status in the portal for the college. If there is any discrepancy in the documents, the college will change the status to "Not Joined" with the reason for the same and return the collected fees within 2 working days in the same bank account of the candidate.
5. If any document is required by the college, the candidate should mail the document to college immediately within the stipulated period of joining so as to confirm the admission.
6. If the candidate fails to join online/physical or fails to produce the requisite documents or fails to pay the fees to the college, he/she will be considered as NOT JOINED and will not be considered for further CAP rounds.
7. Candidates will have to email Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking stating as under:
"I hereby declare that all the information given/uploaded by me in the application is factually correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature is liable to be cancelled and I will have no claim on the seat allotted to me by the Competent Authority."
8. Candidates can pay the requisite fees to the allotted college through their authorized portal to be notified in advance by the college authorities on the college website.
9. Candidates are advised to beware of any fake website and confirm the Account number and particulars of the college from the website of the college or by personally contacting them before paying the fees and ensure that the fees are being paid on the correct portal. State CET Cell shall not be held responsible for any case of forgery.
10. All admissions made online will be deemed Provisional, to be confirmed subject to verification of documents at the time of Physical joining.
11. Candidates who wish to cancel their seat; he/she should mail cancellation form to College (from registered email id) and confirm it with the college.
After confirmation of cancellation, College will make the cancellation entry in College Feedback Module and return the collected fees to the same bank account of the student within 2 working days.
12. The candidates are requested to visit State CET Cell and allotted college website for daily updates.