NEET PG Counselling: Maha CET Cell releases revised schedule for Mop Up Round
Mumbai: Through a recent notice, the Maharashtra State CET Cell (Maha CET Cell) has informed about the resumption of the PG medical counselling by releasing the schedule for mop-up round.
The Directorate of Health Services has submitted the data of additional weightage in respect of In-service Candidates today i.e 21st July 2020 at 8:00 PM. Therefore the revised schedule for MOP-UP Round -1 of NEET-PG 2020 is as mentioned below.
Publication of Revised Combined Merit List
21/7/2020 by 12.00 Midnight
Editing & Locking of Preferences for newly registered candidates.
22/7/22020 upto 10.00 AM
Publication of MOP-UP Round- I
22/7/2020 after 10.00 PM
Joining physically at allotted College along with original document for MOP UP round I
23/7/2020 to 25/07/2020 upto 6.00 PM
Instruction to Candidates For MOP UP Round(S): -
1. The allotment letter will be considered as E-Pass/Curfew pass to facilitate candidates along with one parent / Attendant during travel for the purpose of reporting to the allotted college.
2. The selected candidate should report physically to join allotted college with all original document and requisite fees to secure admission.
3. In case of up-gradation/betterment of candidates who joined during previous rounds, the original documents & fees paid during admission should be refunded by college authority immediately to account of concerned candidates.
4. Any candidates who are selected and joins during MOP UP Round I, if desires to cancel/ resign a seat at Government/Corporation/Central Government Institutions/Government Aided Institutions, after 05.00 PM on 25/07/2020, such a candidate is liable for a penalty of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET PG 2020.He/She will not be eligible for admission through state Quota for the subsequent two Academic Years.
5. Any candidate who is selected and joins during MOP UP Round II on an allotted seat at Government/Corporation/Central Government Institutions/Government Aided Institutions Cancels/Resigns a seat after joining, then such a candidate is liable for a penalty of Rs.20 Lakhs as per rule No. 21.1 & 21.2 of Information Brochure of NEET PG 2020. He/She will not be eligible for admission through state Quota for the subsequent two Academic Years.
6. Vacant seats of Private Unaided and Minority Medical Colleges after 5.00 PM on 25th July 2020 will be filled by the Institution as per schedule mentioned in Table III. For this State CET Cell will publish the list of eligible waitlisted candidates on the website.
7. Any candidate who Cancels/Resigns their allotted seat from Unaided Private/ Minority Medical college after 5.00 PM of 25th July 2020, will have to pay three years' fees as a penalty as per Rule No. 21.6 of NEET PG 2020 Information Brochure.
8. The candidate selected for Second round, MOP UP- I, MOP UP- II round and Institution level round will have to join physically and deposit all original documents and requisite full fees.
9. The online joining is not permitted during, MOP UP – I, MOP UP– II and Institution level round. The candidate will have join/report physically during aforesaid rounds.
Procedure for Institution Level Round for NEET-PG-2020 courses -
1. Institution Level Round is only for Private Unaided/Minority colleges and for seats remaining vacant after MOPUP I round.
2. All those candidates selected and joined during 1st round, 2nd round and MOP-UP round(s) in Government/Corporation/Government Aided/Private Unaided/Minority Colleges and having admitted status on or before 25/07/2020 are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in Institution Level Round.
3. For Institution Level Round the eligible and interested candidates should approach to the Dean/Principal of the respective colleges within prescribed time and submit an application in Person/Online/Email. Such type of applications should not be submitted in the State CET Cell in person or email. The applications submitted in State CET Cell will not be considered valid for any Institution Level Round admission process.
4. At the time of admission during Institution Level Round a candidate should submit all the original documents along with requisite fees during the prescribed time limit, no extra time will be given.
5. The list of eligible candidates for the Institution Level Round will be published on the website on 26/07/2020 at 05.00 PM.
6. The schedule for Institution Level Round for Private Unaided/Minority Medical/ Colleges is as follows -
Table III - Schedule For Institution Level Round of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical Colleges.
Display of Vacant seat matrix and list of Eligible candidates for Institution Level Round of Private Unaided/ Minority Medical Institutions. Vacant seats will be transferred to Respective Institutions. The Dean/ Principal of the Institution shall carry out the admission for these vacant seats on the basis of Inter-se merit from the list of NEET PG - 2020 eligible candidates as per the directions issued by the Competent Authority during Academic Year 2020-21.
26th July 2020 at 05.00 PM
Submission of Application to respective Institutions/Colleges in Person/Online/Email with photocopies of requisite documents. (Application format will be available on the State CET Cell website)
26th July 2020 to 28th July 2020 Upto 01:00 PM
Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board of respective institutes and website of respective institutes.
28th July 2020 by 06.00 PM
Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission.
29th July 2020 to 30th July 2020 Upto 04.00 PM
Publication of list of admitted candidates and vacancy (if any) with the publication of second selection list from wait listed candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.
30th July 2020 Upto 06.00 PM
Last date for waitlist candidates to report respective institute with all documents and requisite fees for admission.
31st July 2020 Upto 05.00 PM
Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of the respective institute.
31st July 2020 Upto 06.00 PM
The cut-off date for NEET PG-2020 Institution Level Round Admissions.
31st July 2020 Upto 06.00 PM
Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.
31st July 2020 before 12.00 midnight
The schedule of this notice is subject to change as per directions of various Judicial /Central Government / State Government Authorities.