NEET PG Counselling: Maha CET Cell Releases Seat Matrix, List Of Eligible Candidates, Selection, Guidelines For Institution Level Round
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State CET Cell (Maha CET Cell) has released the seat matrix, list of eligible candidates, selection list and guidelines for Institution Level Round at Unaided/Private/Minority Medical Colleges for PG Medical admissions 2020:
Guidelines for the institution-level round while filling vacant Seats
1. All the admission at the Institution level should be done as per Rules of NEET PG 2020 Information brochure.
2. For admission during Institution level round the college / Institution should form a Committee of four members under Chairmanship of Dean/Principal to supervise the admission process.
3. College should display on their website common merit list of applicants, List of selected candidates, Waiting list and vacancies as directed in Notice No.20 of NEET PG 2020.
4. The Rules of Ear Marking should be followed if two PG seats in State quota in the same subject (One in Reserve and other in Open Category) is available. Please refer Annexure "C " Page No 33 to 36 of NEET PG 2020 Information brochure.
5. If reserve Category Candidate is admitted against Open seat as per Merit then the eligibility percentile of reserve category should be considered i.e. 20th percentile (230/1200 Marks) for ST, SC, OBC, VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3, SBC, SEBC Category candidates.
6. If EWS Category Candidate is admitted against Open or reserve vacant seat as per Merit then the eligibility percentile of Open category should be considered i.e. 30th percentile (275/1200 Marks).
7. The rule of inter-se should be strictly followed if any reserve category seat remains unfilled. Please refer Annexure C page no 33 to 36 of NEET PG 2020 Information brochure.
8. Any vacancy arising due to shifting of candidates from Private Medical College to Govt/Corporation Medical College in Mop Up round -2 can be filled by the institution. Such vacancy should be immediately informed to Competent Authority.
9. Any Candidate if Shifted from Private Medical College to Govt/Corporation Medical College till 31st July due to betterment or any reason by Order of Competent Authority, such Candidate should be immediately relived if the candidate desires so without any penalty.
All College Authority are directed that they should admit candidates for State Quota, Institutional and NRI Quota who are eligible for State Quota and their names are listed as Eligible Candidate.
Candidate should download application format, travel pass and format of Medical Certificate from the website- www.mahacet.org.
If any candidate not registered with STATE CET CELL and admitted during institution level round, such a candidate's admission will not be approved by Admission Regulation Authority (ARA).
To view official notice, click on the following link: