- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020: UP DGME releases important instructions for Round 2 Counselling Choice filling, details
Lucknow: Through a recent notice, the Uttar Pradesh Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) has released the important instructions with respect to the NEET Round 2 Counselling Choice filling for MBBS and BDS admissions this academic year.All the concerned candidates who are vying for MBBS and BDS courses at UP based medical and dental colleges via Round 2 counselling session...
Lucknow: Through a recent notice, the Uttar Pradesh Directorate General of Medical Education (UP DGME) has released the important instructions with respect to the NEET Round 2 Counselling Choice filling for MBBS and BDS admissions this academic year.
All the concerned candidates who are vying for MBBS and BDS courses at UP based medical and dental colleges via Round 2 counselling session are requested to view the instructions mentioned below:
1. The seat allotment/up-gradation in the second round would be based on the second round merit list uploaded on the website.
2. Both the choice of locking password and login password is the same as made during registration.
3. After filling the choices it is mandatory for the candidates to lock the choices otherwise they would not be considered for allotment of the seat.
4. If an admitted candidate tills a choice and does not get any seat, the seat already admitted to him would be retained.
5. If an admitted candidate gets a new college after choice filling, his previously allotted seat of the first round of counseling would automatically stand canceled and he would have no right on that previous eat which was allotted in the first round of counseling.
6. Candidates who are already admitted in any college need NOT fill the same choice as their already admitted college.
7. If a candidate fills the same choice as their already admitted college of the first round of counseling and incases he again gets the same college in the second round, even then he/she will have to present himself at the admission nodal center for the verification of the seat.
8. All candidates who get seats allotted in the second round of counseling shall report to the admission nodal center and complete the admission procedure there.
9. If the seat of the minority colleges remains vacant during the second round of counseling then those seats would be filled by the unreserved (general) open category candidates.
10. Seat surrendered by All India counseling has been added in the second round of counseling as state quota seat and those seats are being displayed.
11. Those candidates who are allotted seats in the first round of counseling and have taken admission and do not upgrade themselves need not fill the choices in the second round of counseling.
12. SAC (Seat Against Cancellation) is a hypothetical seat. The main aim of the displayed seat under the SAC s to take the choices equivalent to category subcategory candidates. If the seat gets upgraded the time of allotment. the seat would go into the same category/subcategory and allotted per rules on merit cum choice basis.
13. For other important and detailed information kindly visit the website. https://upneet.gov.in & www.updgme.in
To view the official notice, click on the following link:
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.