NEET PG 2020: UP DGME releases schedule for Extended stray Vacancy round
Lucknow: Through a recent notice, the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh (UP DGME) has released the schedule for the extended stray vacancy round for NEET PG Counselling 2020.
Time Schedule for the Extended Stary Vacancy round UP NEET PG-2020
As per Government order dated 18-08-2020, the time schedule for the admission through Extended Stray Vacancy Round in the State of Uttar Pradesh for Private Medical/Dental Colleges / Universities for Postgraduate (MD/MS/ MDS Courses is as follows:-
Date of Online Registration
24th August 2020 (From 11:00 AM) To
26th August 2020
Expected date of declaration of merit list
28th August 2020
Expected date of merit list forwarding to Colleges
29th August 2020
Date of admission in private Medical/Dental Colleges
30 th August 2020 to 31 August 2020 ( Till 06:00 PM)
· Candidates can register for Extended Stray Vacancy Round by depositing 2000/- (Rs. Two thousand rupees) online by net banking/ debit card/ credit card/NEFT on the NIC website https://upneet.gov.in, Registration is mandatory.
· Only those Candidates are eligible for Extended Stray Vacancy Round_ who have not been alloted any seat in first, Second Mop-up round of UP Neet PG 2020 Counseling
· Candidates who have been alloted/admitted/ not joined/resigned any seat in UP will not be eligible for the Extended Stray Vacancy Round_.
· Any candidate who has taken the admission in any PG course in any Medical/Dental college in India will also not be eligible for the Extended Stray Vacancy Round
· Admission process would be completed by concerned Medical & Dental College.
To view official notice, click on the following link: