Walk in Interview at ESIC Hospital Varanasi for Super Specialist post in 5 Specialties
Varanasi- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Varanasi) has released 06 Vacancies for Part-Time Super Specialists on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 06
The vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Medical Oncology, and Gastroenterology.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 7th January 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. All candidates should have to report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi. U.P. at 9.00 on the stipulated date.
2.No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
3. ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the posts with assigning any reason.
4. The number of vacancies may likely be changed.
5. It is a contractual post for one year only and contracts will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. The cost of the Stamp Paper will be borne by the candidate.
6. The contractual engagement may be terminated /discontinued on either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
7. One the engagement of Part-time Super Specialist will have to deposit security money Rs.10,000/-through Demand Draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 payable at Varanasi at the time of joining which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of “No dues certificate”.
8. Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview as per the given schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificates as per Govt. Of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year/latest in case of OBC, Aadhar card copy.
9. Reservation:-The position of reservation in the vacancies will be interchangeable in all the categories.
10. Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
11. Candidates are willing to participate in Walk-in-Interview should prior intimate in email i.e. email@example.com 02.01.2020.