Walk-in-Interview: ESIC Hospital Kolkata releases vacancies for SR, Tutor posts
Kolkata – The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 13 vacancies for Senior Resident and Tutor posts in ESI PGIMSR. The selection will be done based on the interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no. of vacancies- 13
Senior Resident- 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Biochemistry, and Pathology. The date for Walk-in-Interview: 31st October 2019.
The vacancies are in the Department of- Pharmacology, Pathology, Anesthesia, Microbiology, and Physiology. The date for Walk-in-Interview: 30th October 2019.
What are the Terms & Conditions for Senior Resident post?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
3. The Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement, Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
5. Residential accommodation will be provided to selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme.
What are the Terms & Conditions for a Tutor post?
1. Selected candidates shall be appointed purely on a contractual basis.
2. The contractual period of Tutor is one year.
3. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
5. The contractual engagement may be terminated/ discontinued on either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without any reason.
6. Other terms and conditions will be applicable as issued by the competent authority from time to time.
7. This being a year contract, continuous absence for a period beyond 15 days will be treated as an abandonment of duty and the contract may be terminated without any reason and security deposit will be forfeited.
8. The contractual agreement for one year will be executed through agreement on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the Medical College/ Hospital. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
9. On engagement Tutors will be required to deposit security of 'f z6ooo/-(Rupees Twenty six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Kolkata at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of "No dues certificate".
10. Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.