362 Vacancies for Staff Nurse Post at RIMS Ranchi, Details
New Delhi: The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi (RIMS Ranchi) has released 362 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse Grade "A". The selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview.
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Jobs Notification: Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 30 April 2019.
RIMS, Ranchi Vacancy Details:
- Staff Nurse- 362 Posts.
For more details about Staff Nurse Grade "A", Recruitment click on the given link:
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Posts:
1. Staff Nurse Grade A There shall be horizontal reservation as follows: Persons with Disability (4%) (For Orthopaedics Disables only): 14 posts Sports Quota (2%): 07 posts
2. Essential: BSc (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognised Institute [University. OR BSc (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as BSc Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/University. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council
3. Desirable: Ability to use computers - Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
Age Limit for Staff Nurse Posts:
- Gen: 35 Years
- BC-I & BC-II- 37 Years
- Female (UR, BC-I, BC-II)-38 Years
- SC/ST (Male & Female)-40 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Pay Scale: As per under Govt. rules.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi 834009. The last date of receipt of application is 30 April 2019.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Employees of Government or Semi-government departments should apply through proper channel. However advance copy shall also be accepted provided proof of seeking No Objection Certificate from the employer is
annexed with the application.
2. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
3. Reservation roster as per Jharkhand Government Rules is applicable.
4. Director, RIMS, Ranchi reserves the right to reject all or any application without assigning any reason.
5. The candidate must enclose Bank Draft in favour of "Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi Payable at Ranchi." The amount of bank draft :(i) for General, BC-I, BC-II Rs. 600/-(Rs. Six Hundred only) & for SC & ST candidates Rs. 150/-(Rs. One Hundred Fifty Only), which is non-refundable in any case.
6. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification.
7. The benefit of reservation shall be given only to the resident of Jharkhand and the certificate to that effect should and must be issued by the competent authority (ies) of Jharkhand state.
8. The candidate shall not be allowed to join the service of RIMS, Ranchi unless he/she is relieved from previous organization.
9. If any information/ document given by candidate in application from is found to be false and forged, candidature will be cancelled or service will be terminated. Director RIMS, Ranchi reserved right to cancel this advertisement at any time as per exigency.
10. All disputes shall lie in jurisdiction of Ranchi.
1. Complete application in prescribed Performa, with bio-data in all respects, signed by the candidate, should reach in the office of the Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi-834009 on/or before 30-04-2019 till 5.00PM by Registered/Speed Post only. After the due date and time (i.e 30-04-2019 till 5.00PM) applications or any other documents shall not be accepted. The institute shall not be responsible for postal delay.
2. The envelope should be super scribed with the post applied for.
3. Separate applications should be sent if the candidate is applying for more than one post in separate envelope.
4. The discipline/subject for which the application(s) is/are being submitted needs to be indicated clearly.
5. Self-attested photocopies of the mark sheets of all examinations, certificate(s) of educational qualifications, Caste certificate & ail testimonials showing experience etc. and one self-attested passport size photographs should be attached with the application form.
6. Incomplete application will not be considered.
7. The period of probation is two years for all posts from the date of their joining.
8. Reservation of Post: Reservation of posts wherever applicable, are on the basis of reservation roster for the state level post with resolution No.- 1433 dated 15-02-2019 issued by the Department of Personnel, Administrative.
9. Reforms & Rajbhasa, Government of Jharkhand.