NBE Releases Schedule For Final Mop-Up Round For Admission To Sponsered DNB Post MBBS Courses
Delhi: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the schedule for the final mop-up round of the centralized online merit-based counseling for admission to Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) courses for the 2022 admission session. The candidates will have to log in and pay the 1st year course fee to participate in the final mop-up round, and this can be done from 27.1.2023 till 29.1.2023, up...
Delhi: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the schedule for the final mop-up round of the centralized online merit-based counseling for admission to Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) courses for the 2022 admission session.
The candidates will have to log in and pay the 1st year course fee to participate in the final mop-up round, and this can be done from 27.1.2023 till 29.1.2023, up to 5:00 pm. The candidates can fill in their choices during the same fee payment period. The allotment process will be carried out on 30.1.2023. The result will be declared on 31.1.2023. The selected candidates must join the allotted hospital from 31.1.2023 till 7.1.2023.
Eligibility for participation -
1. Only the registered candidates, who have not been offered any seat during the first and second rounds of counseling, will be eligible for this counseling.
2. Candidates who have been allotted any Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) seat in any of the two rounds of counseling but have failed to join the allocated institute will also be ineligible for participation in this round.
Candidates are also advised to carefully go through the Flowchart indicating the process of allotment of Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) seats in the final mop-up round. The flow is attached in the notice below.
Process of online final mop-up round of Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) seats counseling-2022 admission session –
1. Candidates have to log in with their credentials at http://counseling.nbe.edu.in/
2. Payment of 1st-year course fee to participate in the final mop-up round
3. Choice filling
4. Result of Allotment
5. If the seat is allotted - The seat freeze in favor of the candidate.
6. If the seat is not allotted - Exit from the counseling; the 1st year course will be refunded after the counseling process.
7. The allotted candidates must download the allotment letter and visit the allotted hospital to join the seat. The hospital will verify the candidate's original certificates per the prescribed documents list mentioned in the Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) handbook of counseling.
8. If documents are verified – the joining process
9. If documents are not verified - Exit from the Counseling. And the 1 st year course fee will be forfeited
10. If the candidates are joined - The hospital will Upload Annexure-A (Joining Report) at http://counseling.nbe.edu.in
Candidates who do not join their allotted institute in this round of counseling by the stipulated date, i.e., 7-2-2023, will lose their Sponsored DNB (Post MBBS) Seat & their fee will be forfeited.
To view the notices, click on the links below –