Annual Review of Accreditation 2022: NBE invites applications from accredited hospitals, institutes, Check out all details
New Delhi : Through a recent notice, the National Board of Examination (NBE) has invited applications from all NBEMS accredited hospitals and institutions for the Annual Review of Accreditation 2022.The NBE has released the fee structure, schedule and application process for the institutes seeking Annual Review of Ongoing Accreditation with the NBE.The grant of accreditation by NBEMS to...
New Delhi : Through a recent notice, the National Board of Examination (NBE) has invited applications from all NBEMS accredited hospitals and institutions for the Annual Review of Accreditation 2022.
The NBE has released the fee structure, schedule and application process for the institutes seeking Annual Review of Ongoing Accreditation with the NBE.
The grant of accreditation by NBEMS to any hospital in any specialty is for 05 years.
NBEMS has introduced an Annual Review of accreditation from 2020 onwards according to which the accredited departments have to submit an application form in the prescribed format for review of the ongoing accreditation in terms of minimum accreditation criteria.
This Annual Review application form is required to be submitted in the 3rd year of the accreditation cycle (previously the hospitals were required to submit the Annual Review application form in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of accreditation cycle).
- The following fee has to be submitted at the time of submission of Annual Review application form for each accredited department for which Annual Review Application is being submitted first time for ongoing Accreditation Cycle of 5 years. As per the extant criteria, the Annual Review application has to be submitted once in the Accreditation cycle of 05 years (3rd year of accreditation) therefore the fee has to bepaid only once at the rate of Rs. 30,000 + GST @ 18%.
GST @ 18%
- The following fee has to be submitted by each accredited department for which Annual Review Application has already been submitted at least once in ongoing Accreditation Cycle. However, Annual Review application is NOT required to be submitted:
Annual Review Application submitted in
Balance Annual Review Fee Required
INR 20000/- + 18% GST (INR 23600/-)
Both 2020 & 2021
INR 10000/- + 18% GST (INR 11800/-)
Submission of Online application for Annual Review of accreditation for 2022:
- The following accredited departments have to submit their Annual Review application form along with the full fee:
- Certain hospitals have already submitted their Annual Review application form in 2020 and/or 2021, but are required to pay the remaining Annual Review application fee. The list of such departments can be seen at the following link:
How to submit the Annual Review application form?
Start date for submission of application form
Last date for submission of application form
- Non-compliance in submission of Annual Review application form or balance fee will lead to non-inclusion of seats in the forthcoming counseling.
- For any further query/assistance, please write to the email ID email@example.com. The email sent to any other email ID likely to be missed.
To view the official Notice, Click here : https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/natboard-datapublicnoticenotice202208125314-183211.pdf