Raipur: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) has released a notification for 50 vacancies for the Junior Resident post on Contractual Basis for eleven months under Government of India Residency Scheme. The Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level health care in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY has set up new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 07th May 2019*
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Venue: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
* Interview may be spilled over to the next day depending upon the number of candidates to be present on the scheduled day of interview. Therefore, candidates should be prepared to be available for interview for next day also, if necessary.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
Junior Resident– 50 Posts
General – 28
OBC – 11
SC – 7
ST – 4
For more details about Junior Resident Recruitment click on the given link:
1. The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
2. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) on or after the month of April 2017 only will be considered.
3. DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
4. Those who had joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR post even if they otherwise, qualify.
1. For eligibility to apply for the above-said post, upper age limit as on date of Walk-in-Interview will be 30 years.
2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Pay Band and Grade Pay:
Rs. 56100/- (Level-10 Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
1. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on date of walk-in-interview.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Advertisement and draft Application forms are hosted at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.The duly filled application form along with the originals and self – attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested coloured passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of Interview. Persons working in the Govt./Semi-Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/ Autonomous Institutes etc. should submit their application along with NOC.
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is required for PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE: Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government Autonomous body have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their respective organization along with their application.
ANNEXURES: Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2019:
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview at Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099 on 07 May 2019 from 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM.
For more details click on the original website given below.