Job Alert: ESIC Hospital Kolkata releases vacancies for Junior Resident Post
Kolkata - The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 23 vacancies for Junior Residents on contractual basis. The selection will be done based on walk-in-interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23rd September 2019
A walk-in-interview will be held at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Junior Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/specialties.
For more details about Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
Total no of vacancies: 23
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Psychiatry, Orthopedics, and Ophthalmology.
Essential Educational qualification:
a) MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of one year = rotatory internship as per MCI norms.
b) Candidates with PG qualification from recognized Medical College or Institutions will be preferred in the selection process.
c) MCI/State MC Registration for MBBS, BDS/MDS as deemed fit.
d) Candidates on the bond are not eligible.
e) Candidates need to provide a Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which has completed compulsory post PG or UG Bond Service
1. At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation Admit Card/certificate), Caste certificate and updated OBC certificate in Govt of India Format and 2 recent passport size photographs.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
3. It is a contractual post offered for one year. Cost of the stamp paper of Rs.100/- for "AGREEMENT" at the time of joining will be borne by the candidate.
4. Tutor/Junior Resident will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees Twenty Six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ES! Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of the contract period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
5. Residential accommodation will be provided to selected Junior Residents.