JOB ALERT: Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For SR Post
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the Department of Biochemistry. The selection will be done based on a walk in interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 03
The Vacancies are in the Department - Biochemistry.
Date of Walk-In-Interview - 5th April 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Cut-off date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview. Subject to availability Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
4. Eligible candidates are directed to report at the Committee Room, Ground Floor, in Administrative Block at 9:30 AM positively on the date of interview along with original, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size photographs. The application form will be provided at the venues on the date of the interview. Candidate have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant document duly attested:-
I. Certificate of Date of Birth
II. Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT /Govt. of India for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
Ill. MBBS pass certificate
IV. MBBS Mark sheets
V. MBBS Attempt Certificate
VI. MBBS internship Completion Certificate
VII. MBBS Degree
VIII. MD Degree
IX. MSc. Medical Biochemistry Degree certificate
X. Ph.D. (Biochemistry) Degree awarded certificate
XI. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
XII. NOC from the present employer (If employed)
2. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.