Walk-In-Interview: 71 Vacancies released for SR Post At COVID-19 only LNJP Hospital
New Delhi: Lok Nayak Hospital (LNH), New Delhi has released 71 Vacancies for Senior Resident post on Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
With the rise in cases of coronavirus in the capital, Lok Nayak hospital has been declared as a COVID-19 only hospital, meaning that it is dedicated for treating coronavirus patients.
Total no of vacancies: 71
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Anesthesia, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Pathology, Dermatology, ENT, General Surgery, Medicine, Microbiology, Neonatology, Obst. & Gynae, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Radio-diagnosis, and Radiotherapy.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23rd April, 24th April, 27th April, 28th April, 29th April, 30th April, and 1st May 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with Demand Draft, self' attested photocopies of the requisite documents (i.e. MBBS Degree, Post Graduate Degree, DMC Certificate for PG Degree. Cast Certificate, if applicable, Demand Draft, if applicable, & Identity proof viz. Aadhar card. Voter ID card. Driving license, Passport etc,) along with 2 (two) photographs should be submitted between 09:00 AM to I0.00 AM on the date of interview in the office of Addi. Medical Superintendent (Adrnn.) in Room no. 005, Administrative Block, LNH.
2. The candidates are advised to visit the following website of LNH regularly: http://tt.delhigovt.nic.in'wps/wcm/connect/doit lnjp/LNJP/Home/
3. No separate information or call letter will be issued for the same.
4. Candidates must bring all Certificates/Documents/Proof of awards/Publications in original and self-attested 1.: copies also & 02 recent passport size photographs at the time of interview. The candidate should have a valid DMC registration certificate for PG qualification at the time of the Interview. The candidate will be given the joining letter only after submitting original DMC Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate, issued by the Medical Board of LNH.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the interview.
6. Selected candidates shall be allowed to join within 14 days of issue of the offer letter failing which the offer shall stand automatically canceled. No extension for Joining will be considered.
7. The duty slip will be issued to the selected candidates only after receipt of their acceptance and also subject to the production of original DMC. In any case, acceptance and DMC will not be considered beyond 14 days
8. The mode of selection will be through interviews only. .
9. In case of any inadvertent error detected at a later stage, the same will be rectified as per rules.
10. competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment or cancellation of the advertisement.
11. Competent Authority reserves the right to decide in case of any dispute with regard to the selection process.