Walk In Interview: AIIMS Bathinda Releases Vacancies For Assistant Professor Post In Various Departments
Bathinda: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Bathinda) has released vacancies for Assistant Professor post on Contractual Basis in Various Departments.
AIIMS Bathinda (Punjab), an autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in the quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education of training. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide its letter No. Z-28016/45/2017-PMSSY-III dated 4th February 2019 has declared PGIMER, Chandigarh as the mentor Institute for the operationalization of various activities at AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab).
AIIMS Bathinda Vacancy Details:
Total no of vacancies: 09
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Urology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, and Neurology.
Date for Walk-In-Interview: 21st April 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Conditions for Candidates?
1. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the date of the Interview.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Bathinda reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per the Government of India Rules.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before the date of the interview, failing which their application will be rejected.
4. Candidates are required to bring the following documents in Original and a set of photocopies duly self-attested:
a) Printout of the application form in Duplicate
b) Mark sheets and degrees
c) Recognition certificates of degrees
d) Proof of Age
e) Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms)
f) Experience Certificates
g) NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization
h) Two passport size Photographs
i) Any other relevant documents (Publications, Awards, Fellowships etc.)
For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach a certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. The date of issue of the Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the date of walk-in interview.
For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities prescribed by Govt. of India in format of State/Central Government.
5. The decision of the Executive Director, AIIMS BATHINDA in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by the competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Bathinda reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies. No correspondence whatsoever would be entertained in this regard.
6. Application fee: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/ to be paid in favor of "EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR" payable at Bathinda by way of Demand Draft. The Application fee is non-refundable. In the PwD category application fee is exempted.
7. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from the employers at the time of the Interview.
8. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste Certificates, etc. should be annexed with the copy of the application form and the same shall be demanded in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of Interview.
9. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
10. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then he/she will not be issued the No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
11. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
12. The selected candidate is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
13. In case of any information or declaration given by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
14. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
15. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
16. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
17. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Law at Bathinda.
18. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board of AIIMS, Bathinda.
19. Selected candidates have to join within 10 days of receiving of Appointment Letter.
20. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection that may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
21. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents, and photographs. Submission of any false and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment of the applicant.
22. For any updates please regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.aiimsbathinda.edu.in