Walk In Interview At AIIMS Kalyani For Senior Resident Post, Details
Kalyani: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has released Vacancies for the Senior Resident (Non academic) post in Forensic Medicine on Ad hoc Basis. The selection will be based on the interview.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, has been established as an Institute of National Importance and is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 01
The Vacancies are in the Department of - Forensic Medicine/Toxicology.
Date for Walk-In-Interview - 10th February 2021.
Venue - Administrative Building, 1st, Floor, Committee Room of AIIMS, Kalyani, Pin - 741245
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
1. The Competent Authority of AIIMS, Kalyani reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India Rules/Circulars and requirements or otherwise.
2. 4% of the total vacancies are horizontally reserved for Person with Disabilities (PwD)-OPH (OL) category candidates as permissible under the Rules. The Physical requirement is required to fill up the posts on a horizontal basis are S (Sitting), ST (Standing), W (Walking), MF (Manipulation by Fingers) & RW (Reading & Writing). All the instructions of Govt. of India as applicable in this regard will be followed.
3. Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
4. The maximum age limit, essential qualification & experiences are to be taken up to the date of publishing this notification on the Institute website.
5. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.