Walk-in-Interview At AIIMS Mangalagiri For Junior Resident posts, Details
Mangalagiri: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Mangalagiri) has released 08 vacancies for the Junior Resident post. The selection will be done based on the Walk in Interview.
AIIMS Mangalagiri is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness programs throughout India. AIIMS is a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as "Institute of National Importance".
AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy Details:
Total no of Vacancies - 08
Date of Walk-in-Interview - 7th November 2020.
Venue - Conference Hall, 1st Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri (AP).
For more details about Senior Resident Qualification, Age, Pay Allowances, and much more click on the given link:
1. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The numbers of vacancies indicated are provisional and are subject to change without any notice.
What are the Application Procedure?
1. The applicants have to report at AIIMS Mangalagiri on 07-11-2020 at 8:30 AM along with the duly filled in Application form given at Annexure-1 and one set of photocopy of documents along with two passport size photos.
2. The Original certificates as detailed in section XII of this notification– 'Documents to be Produced', Will be verified before the walk-in-interview.
What are the Mode of Selection Procedure?
1. Walk-in-Interview will be held at Conference Hall, First Floor, OPD Block, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
2. The Interview may also be taken through video conference as per the discretion of the competent authority, AIIMS Mangalagiri only for those candidates who are not able to attend physically and inform AIIMS authorities in advance accordingly.