Walk in interview at AIIMS Patna for Junior Resident post vacancies, Apply Now
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Junior Resident (Non Academic) on an Ad hoc basis. The selection will be done based on written test and Interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 40
Last date of Application - 30th January 2021.
Date of written test and Interview - 5th February 2021.
Venue:- College Building - 1, Ground Floor, AIIMS Patna
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Informations?
1. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
3. Crucial date for determination of eligibility --ith regards to age. educational qualification and experience etc v. ill be the date, the candidates appear in the written test /interview.
4. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i .e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
5. Residents Doctors will be provided with accommodation in the institute hostel. subject to availability) with deduction of charge applicable.
6. During the joining, the candidate has to bring four passport size photograph with their original certificate is as below.:-
(a) Certificate of Date of Birth.
(b) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non- Cream) layer) Certificate from the competent authority) if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority) of Govt. of India in Format given by) DOPT Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
(c) MBBS pass Certificate.
(d) MBBS Mark sheets.
(e) MBBS Attempt Certificate.
(f) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
(g) MBBS Degree.
(h) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council.
7. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially ) or completely without assigning an) reason.
8. Application will be filled through online mode.