Walk In Interview At AIIMS Patna For Senior Resident Post In General Surgery Dept
Patna: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS Patna) has released vacancies for the post of Senior Resident on an Ad hoc basis in the General Surgery Department. The selection will be done based on a walk-in-interview.
AIIMS, Patna an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 06
The Vacancies are in the Department - General Surgery.
Date of Walk-In-Interview - 2nd February 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link below:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
2. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification, and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
3. Person with a disability is required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
4. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
5. Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated salary as per the Govt. of India rules.
6. Eligible candidates are requested to report to the institute's Committee Room (Admin Block) at 09:30 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents, and one passport size Colour photograph in AllMS Patna. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the Interview.
7. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
a) Certificate of Date of Birth
b) Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
c) MBBS and MD/DNB passed Certificate
d) MBBS Mark Sheets
e) MBBS Attempt Certificate
f) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council with a postgraduate degree
g) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
h) MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for the senior resident post)
i) MS/MD/DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
8. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.