Walk In Interview At ESIC Delhi: Vacancies released For Senior Resident, Specialists, Super Specialists Posts, Details
New Delhi: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Hospital), New Delhi has released Vacancies for Senior Resident, Specialists, and Super Specialists Posts on Contractual Basis in different departments.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total No of Vacancies: 59
Senior Resident- 47
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Bio-Chemistry, ENT, Orthopaedics, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, and Surgery.
Senior Resident - 03
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Full-Time Specialists - 04
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Pulmonary Medicine, Pathology, Psychiatry, and Surgery.
Part-Time Super Specialists- 05
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Gastroenterology, Urology, Nephrology, Neurology, and Cardiology.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 15th and 16th July 2021.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance, and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Applicant having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC Website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials including Matriculation certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH, validly registered with MCI / State Medical Council, Diploma, Degree Certificate, valid SC/ST/OBC Certificate and experience certificate along with a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rs.75/- in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of "ESIC Fund Account No.1" (Women candidates are exempted from fees) may report to the Office of Medical Superintendent, ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector -15, Delhi on the date of walk-in-interview at 9:00 AM and verification of documents will be done up to 10.30. AM. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be considered for Walk-in-Interview.
2. Candidate claiming reservation/age relaxation on the ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the community certificate in Annexure A prescribed by GQI, DOPT OM No. 36012/12/22/93-EST. (SCT) dated 08.09.93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09.03.2004 failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given and their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview. Candidates without Demand Draft will not be considered for an interview. Demand Draft is required separately if candidates apply for more than one post.
3. The Number of posts may increase or decrease as per the actual requirement and approval of the Medical Superintendent at the time of the Interview.
4. NO TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
5. Candidate who is currently in employment must bring a No Objection Certificate or forwarding from the Head of the Institution at the time of interview.
6. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to cancel the offer/advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Please fill the application form and enclose a photocopy of all the documents / Certificates. Bring original certificate for verification.
8. Those Candidates who want to appear for both Regular and Contractual post of Senior Residents has to deposit separate demand draft along with the separate application.
9. The selected specialist must have a professional indemnity policy that should cover the period as desired by ESIC in the bid. The policy is meant to cover professional liability falling on them as a result of errors and omissions committed by them while rendering professional services.
List of enclosures:-
1 Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School certificate showing date of birth)
2 MBBS Degree.
3 PG Degree/DNB or Diploma Certificate.
4 Experience Certificate, if applicable.
5 DMC Registration Certificate.
6 Caste (SC/ST/OBC/PH) Certificate, if applicable.
7 Bank Draft, if applicable