Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Pune For Senior Resident, Specialist Posts Vacancies, Details
Pune: The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Bibvewadi, Pune) has released Vacancies for Senior Resident, Full Time Specialist, and Part Time Specialist posts on Contractual Basis.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total No of Vacancies: 04
Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists - 03
The vacancies are in the Department of- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Pulmonary Medicine and Pediatrics.
Senior Resident - 01
The vacancies are in the Department of- Orthopedic.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 14th July 2021.
Venue: ESIC Hospital, Bibvewadi Pune, Survey No. 690, Bibvewadi, Pune -37
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1) Reservation for PWD/ Other reserved categories will be executed as per Central Government Rule.
2) Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC /Ex-servicemen/PWD will be as per rule
3) Candidates seeking reservation/Age relaxation benefits under SC/ST/OBC/PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -"B" prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure "C" failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
4) ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel the filling up of any or all the posts without assigning any reasons at the discretion of the Appointing Authority.
5) The recruitments are purely on a contractual basis and selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
6) Selected candidates will have to sign the Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs.100/- Stamp paper to be purchased by the candidate prior to joining.
7) The selected specialists (Full Time/ Part Time) must have a professional indemnity policy which should cover the period as desired by ESIC in the bid. The policy is meant to cover professional liability falling on them as a result of error and omission committed by them while rendering professional service. The minimum sum assured should be Rs. 20 Lakhs for OBS & Gynaecologist, Rs. 10 Lakhs for Paediatrics and Chest (Pulm Medicine).
8) Private practice will not be allowed for Senior Residents& Full-Time Specialist on contract.
9) Interested candidates may appear for the Walk-in interview as per the given schedule along with their original Documents & Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates. Caste Certificates as per Govt. of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year / latest in case of OBC (Format Enclosed). They are advised to appear for an interview with duly filled „Annexure-A‟ which is available on the website. Candidates are requested to present one hour before Interview timing mentioned against their speciality
10) In case of selection, an Offer of appointment will be issued as per requirement
11) candidates need to join duty within 07 days from the date of the offer of appointment.
12) The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness.
13) No accommodation facility is provided by ESIC for contractual engagements.
14) For Senior Residents (3 years on contract basis) & Full-Time Specialist On 1 Year Contract: A Security deposit of Rs.10,000/- by way of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank & payable at Pune has to be submitted at the time of joining by successful candidates which would be forfeited towards administrative expenses if the candidate resigns without notice.
15) No TA/DA will be admissible either for a walk-in interview or joining the post.
16) The candidates appointed under the PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC/UR.
17) The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
18) Candidates who have already worked as SR for 3 years after PG under central Residency scheme in any govt. Organizations are not eligible to apply for the post of Senior Residents on a contract basis under 3 Year Senior Residency Scheme
19) The Service rendered by the SR‟s in the Corporation shall be considered as bonded service in Maharashtra State as per Maharashtra State Govt. decision No. MED/1013/Admn No.101/13/Edu-2 dated 31.01.2014