Walk In Interview at ESIC Hospital Varanasi for SR, Specialist, Super Specialist Posts; details
Varanasi- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital (ESIC Varanasi) has released 19 Vacancies for Senior Resident, Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists, and Full-Time/Part-Time Super Specialists posts on Contractual Basis. The Selection will be done based on Walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no of vacancies: 19
Full-Time/Part-Time Super Specialists- 05
The vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Medical Oncology, and Nephrology.
Full-Time/Part-Time Specialists - 06
The vacancies are in the Department of- General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pulmonary Medicine, and Radiodiagnosis.
Senior Resident - 08
The vacancies are in the Department of- Anaesthesia, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27th March 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category should produce valid caste certificate issued by the Tahasildar / Revenue Divisional Officer. OBC certificate should be in the prescribed form as per Government of India instructions which should certify that the candidates do not belong to anyone of the Creamy layers.
2. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview on 27.03.2020 at ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasialong with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents including caste certificate, aadhar card, one set of Xerox copies of all original documents, two recent passport size photographs (one affixed on the application).
3. The candidates must bring the original documents for verification at 9.00 AM sharp on the date of the interview.
4. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
5.No TA/DA will be admissible for the"Walk-in-Interview".
6. Vacancies indicated above may change as per actual requirement on the date of interview.
7. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
8. It is a contractual post for one year only and contracts will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-after the selection process. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. Cost of the Stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
9. The contractual engagement may be terminated /discontinued on either side giving one-month prior notice to this effect without assigning any reason.
10. On the engagement, the candidate will have to deposit security money Rs.10000/-through Demand Draft in favour of 'ESIC Fund Account No.1' payable at Varanasi at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
11. Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
12. Candidates willing to participate in Walk-in-Interview should give prior intimation in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org 25/03/2020