Walk-In-Interview At RML Hospital Delhi For 124 Vacancies of Senior Resident Post
New Delhi: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML Hospital Delhi), has released 124 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post on Adhoc Basis. The selection will be done based on the Walk-In-Interview.
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, formerly known as Willingdon Hospital, was established by the British for their staff and had only 54 beds. After independence, its control was shifted to New Delhi Municipal Committee. In 1954, its control was again transferred to the Central Government of Independent India.
Total no of vacancies: 124
The vacancies are in the Department of - Paediatrics, Nephrology, Anaesthesia, Dermatology, Medicine, Community Medicine, Surgery, Physiology, Radiology, Forensic Medicine, Obst & Gynae, Ophthalmology, ENT, Transfusion Medicine, Microbiology, PMR, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pathology, and Neonatology.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 2nd November to 12th November 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
What are the General Instructions?
1. Interested & eligible candidates may present themselves for registration as per the scheduled date and time in HA.II Section, Academic Block, Ground Floor, ABVIMS Building, ABVIMS & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi. The candidates must bring the filled application form (as per Annexure) and the following original certificates at the time of registration (with one set of self-attested copies of all documents) [The documents should be serially page numbered]:
2. All information regarding the result, offer letter, joining, etc. will be uploaded on the hospital website (www.rmlh.nic.in). Dr. RML Hospital will not be made individual communication to any candidates.
1. Class 10th Pass certificate for age proof.
2. Mark Sheet of MBBS (Part I, II, and Final Year)
3. MBBS Degree
4. MD/MS (PG) Attempt Certificate.
5. MD/MS/DNB Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate from University.
6. Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration Certificate for MBBS.
7. Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration Certificate for PG/Acknowledgement for Registration of DMC for PG.
8 Proof of publication.
9. Caste/Community/Disability Certificate (if applicable). EWS/OBC Certificate with required validity as mentioned above.
10. NOC from the present employer (if employed).