Bond Service Allotment To MBBS Graduates Completing Internship In December; Apply With DMER Maharashtra
Mumbai: Through a recent noitice, the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Maharashtra has informed about Allotment of Bond service to MBBS graduates/ Post Graduate (Degree/ Diploma) medicos who have completed internship on or before 20th December 2021.
In view of ongoing COVID-19 pan-endemic, there is need of UG-MBBS/PG Degree/PG Diploma qualified Doctors at different hospitals in the State of Maharashtra. Therefore, All such candidate who have passed their UG MBBS/PG Degree/ PG Diploma from Government Medical Colleges; and have completed their internship on or before 20th December 2021, and who have not completed their Bond service till date or not having previous bond service order from DMER/ DHS are hereby directed to apply for bond service under Commissionorate of Health Services, Mumbai through the following procedure, the DMER stated in the notice.
1. Candidates are mandatorily required to apply online for bond service by selecting "Government Bond Service- UG MBBS" I "Governemtn Bond Service - PG Degree" I "Government Bond Service- PG Diploma" option at www.dmerbond.org during the specified time scheduled given below.
2. Offline applications will strictly not be considered hence forth.
3. Candidates are required to upload the following documents with the online registration.
a. MBBS/ PG (Degree or Diploma) Passing certificate.
b. Internship completion certificate issued by respective Deans of Government Medical College. Only after uploading internship completion certificate they will become eligible for allotment of Bond service.
c. Valid Maharashtra Medical Council registration certificate (Provisional/Permanent/ Renewal receipt/ E-registration certificate).
d. Aadhar Card
e. Passport size Colour Photo.
4. Candidate must give preferences for all eight Circles of Health Services, in descending order of their choice. (This is mandatory)
5. The alllotment order issued by respective Deputy Director will have to be downloaded by the candidate for joining at the institute. the candidate for joining at the institute.
6. Candidate must join at the allotted institute within the period of 7 days after ae a of bond service allotment order. In case the post where candidate posted found fi e in that case the candidate should report to respective Deputy Director of Health Services immediately for new posting order. In such case respective Deputy Director of Health Services can issue them off-line order for another institute as per requirement.
7. In case candidate fails to join the specified institute within stipulated period, his / her name will be directly communicated to DMER for further penal action.
8. Once allotment order issued it cannot be changed in any circumstances. (Except as specified in point 5 above)
9. Break of bond service is not allowed except provisions mentioned therein GR(s) issued time to time by MEDD and PHD.
10. Allotment by respective Deputy Director of circle will be done only on FCFS (First come first serve) basis.
11. In case the posts are not vacant at the first choice place, his application will get diverted to subsequent choice.
12. All candidates wish to do bond service must apply only by online process. If any candidate already applied by off-line application to Commissionorate of Health Services and not received bond service order are also required to apply through this process only.
13. Those who have already got posting for bond service through any authority whose services are considered as a bond service, but not joined or left the respective bond service for change of place or service or any other reason and gided this facts will be liable to get punishment as per DMER Government Resolutions and Rules theron.
14. All bonded candidates to note that, they will be paid consolidates pay as per Government Resolution dated 29.05.2020 as follows.
|Tribal and Hilly area||90,000/-||80,000/-|
|Any other Area||85,000/-||75000/-|
Schedule for bond service allotment
|23.12.2021||from 10:00 am of 23.12.2021 to upto Midnight of 05.01.2022||Filling of online application form with uploading of documents and online preferences|
|From 06.01.2022 onwards||During Office Hours||Up-loading of allotment order an candidate login|
To view the official notice click on the following link: