- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
CENTAC Invites Fresh Application For UG NEET Vacant Seats
Puducherry: Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) invites new applications for UG NEET vacant seats. The list of vacancies after the mop-up round has also been released. 167 seats are available after the mop-up round. Management quota has more seats as compared to the government quota.As per the notice, interested candidates can apply online from 16.12.2022 to 18.12.2022, 3.00 pm....
Puducherry: Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) invites new applications for UG NEET vacant seats. The list of vacancies after the mop-up round has also been released. 167 seats are available after the mop-up round. Management quota has more seats as compared to the government quota.
As per the notice, interested candidates can apply online from 16.12.2022 to 18.12.2022, 3.00 pm. The applications are invited for admission to the first year MBBS (Management Quota only) / BDS (Government and Management Quota seats) / BAMS (Government Quota seats) for the academic year 2022-23 in Government / Self-financing Colleges in the UT of Puducherry.
The following are the steps to be followed for 1:10 registration for fresh candidates -
1. Fill in the details, pay application fees and submit the application.
2. Submit willingness and pay 1:10 Registration fees through the dashboard.
The following application and registration fees have to be paid –
1. For MBBS (Management Quota) - Rs. 2000 (Application fee) + Rs. 10000 (Registration fee)
2. For BDS (Management Quota) - Rs. 2000 (Application fee) + Rs. 5000 (Registration fee)
3. For BDS (Government Quota) - Rs. 1000 (Application fee) + Rs. 5000 (Registration fee)
4. For BAMS (Government Quota) - Rs. 1000 (Application fee) + Rs. 1000 (Registration fee)
The candidates should note that if the seat is not allotted, the registration fee will be refunded and if the candidate is selected or the seat is allotted. If the candidate fails to join, the registration fee will be forfeited.
Seat matrix –
167 seats are available after the mop-up round. Management quota has more seats as compared to the government quota.
Detailed seat matrix –
Government Quota – 35 seats
Management Quota – 132
Eligibility criteria for NEET UG counseling –
1. The eligibility for admission to MBBS, BDS, and BAMS Degree courses for this academic year shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility – Cum- Entrance Test (NEET UG2022) conducted by NTA.
2. Candidates must have individually passed all the subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry / Botany Zoology, and English.
3. They have completed 17 years of age at admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December.
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is being conducted by NTA for admission to undergraduate medical education, with the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and MHRD.
NEET UG counseling is conducted by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC). It is a common admission portal for all the colleges of Puducherry and is established by the Government of Puducherry. Under this, the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and appeared in such a qualifying examination are eligible for admission. There are various courses under its umbrella.
To view the notices, click on the links below -