KNRUHS invites online applications for BHMS admission into Management Quota seats in Private Homeopathy Colleges
Hyderabad: Through a recent notice, the KNRUHS has invited online applications for Admission into Management Quota seats (B/C Category) in Private Homeopathy Colleges for BHMS Course for the academic year 2020-21.
Application forms are invited online for admission into BHMS Course under Management quota (B /C- Category for the academic year 2020-21 into Private Homoeo Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences in the State of Telangana from the eligible candidates who have fulfilled the following conditions and secured the following cut-off scores and above in NEET UG -2020.
Notification is issued for online registration to determine State Merit position for online counseling for admission into Management Quota seats. Provisional Merit list will be notified after online registration. Total number of seats available for BHMS Course under Management Quota for the academic year 2020-21 will be notified before counseling.
Tuition fee payable will be as notified by the Government
On-line registration can be done through web-site https://tsbhmsmq.tsche.in till 10.02.2021 up to 05.00 P.M. On-line application can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
CUT OFF SCORES : Candidates should secure the following cut-off scores or above in NEET-UG-2020 for 2020-21 to be eligible for admission into BHMS Course.
Persons with Disability (OC) PWD
Note: Cutoff score of OC PH / BC / SC / ST is only for purpose of eligibility for admission. There is no reservation for Management Quota.
The candidates who have fulfilled the following criteria and are eligible for admission into BHMS course can apply online. They have to attend for counseling for verification of Original Certificates and seat allotment as per schedule to be notified by the university.
Candidates seeking admission in to B.H.M.S Course should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject or equivalent examination.
OC Candidates should obtain 50% aggregate Marks in science Subjects OC-PH Candidates should obtain 45% or more in science subjects.
BC/ST/SC Candidates should obtain more than 40% in science subjects.
AGE: The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020 and not more than 25 years on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31- 12-2020 need not apply. The candidates born on or after 02-01- 2004 are not eligible for admission into BHMS Course.
NOTE: 1) Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate.
2) Relaxation of age eligibility criteria of a candidate will not be permitted for under age.
3) Upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC, ST, BC and PWD candidates.
Registration fee : The Registration fee of Rs. 4,000 /- ( Bank Transaction charges extra) shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card / Net banking.
** Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
I) For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the course, instructions for filling of Online Application is available on the University Website: http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.
II) The candidates are advised to download and read the
(1) Management quota Prospectus of the course
(2) Instructions for filling Online Application before filling the online Application
Provisional merit list will be displayed on KNRUHS, web-site. The Schedule for certificate verification and on-line counseling will be notified on KNRUHS web-site. Candidates are informed to check the website periodically for further notifications . No individual communication will be sent.
Procedure of filling online application and online payment for BHMS Course
1. Read the Notification, Prospectus/ Regulations carefully.
2. The registration fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
3. The registration fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Visit website through Computer with Internet connection to fill the application form.
5. Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic data should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and not to be disclosed to others.
6. The following Documents are required for online application:
a) Latest Passport Size Photo
b) Admit card of NEET UG - 2020
c) Score card of NEET UG - 2020
d) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth.
e) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
f) Transfer certificate (T.C)
g) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
h) Latest Permanent Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Telangana , Minority status certificate if applicable. Latest Category certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by Competent Authority if applicable ( for NEET Cut-off score under category) .
i) Aadhar Card.
j) Specimen signature of the candidate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:-
1. Online application form, incomplete applications will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories using NEET-UG-2020 rank.
2. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to the candidate does not imply that the candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by candidate in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
3. Candidates may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG- 2020 Rank, educational qualifications etc., by the concerned department officials. If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deemed fit will be taken.
4. Candidate's eligibility for admission into BHMS course for the academic year 2020- 21 will be examined by the University only after verification of original certificates and final merit list is notified.
5. Online registration for application will be done only once irrespective of the number of counselings. Therefore, the candidates should register and check the university website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/ for schedule of verification of original certificates and online counseling.
6. University will issue notification for schedule of verification of original certificates and online counseling on its website. Verification of original certificates shall be done by the university and concerned department officials. After verification of original certificates eligible candidates shall be permitted for online counseling.
7. Admissions will be in accordance with the Orders issued from time to time by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Telangana, Government of India, CCH , relevant Hon'ble Supreme court, High Court orders. University regulations with regard to Admission into AYUSH Courses shall apply.
8. This notification is for online registration for determining the Merit position in respective categories using NEET-UG-2020 rank only for eligible candidates. The schedule verification of original certificates and online counseling for admission to BHMS course will be notified separately on the university website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/. Candidates are advised to check the university website for notifications, counseling schedules, seat matrix and other details from time to time.
9. An in-eligible candidate obtaining merit position does not make the candidate eligible for admission.
10. Admission will be considered only for candidates, who have secured cutoff score and above in NEET-UG – 2020 exam and based on the merit order as the case may be.
11. After allotment candidate should obtain the allotment order, submit the printout of the filled-in online application form and original certificates along with (1) set of self attested copies to the Principal of allotted college at the time of joining for final verification by the admissions committee of allotted college. In case of any discrepancy, the provisional allotment order for admission will be cancelled.
12. If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the Online application the following numbers may be contacted:
• For any technical difficulties contact Nos. 8466924522, 9704093953
• for clarifications on Regulations contact 9490585796, 8500646769 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only) (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM only)
To view the official notice click on the following link: