AIIMS INI SS July 2022 Round 1 counselling results declared, Check out Details
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has announced 1st round of online institute allocation for AIIMS New Delhi and 6 other AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, and SCTIMST for DM/MCh/MD (Hosp. Administration) courses for July-2022 session. On 23rd April 2022, the NI-SS entrance examination for admission in DM/M.Ch/MD (HA) courses for INIs was conducted in online...
New Delhi: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has announced 1st round of online institute allocation for AIIMS New Delhi and 6 other AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, and SCTIMST for DM/MCh/MD (Hosp. Administration) courses for July-2022 session.
On 23rd April 2022, the NI-SS entrance examination for admission in DM/M.Ch/MD (HA) courses for INIs was conducted in online CBT mode. The candidate who had qualified was invited to participate in the online institute allocation process through 2 merit lists.
The merit list include –
1. AIIMS merit list (AML) for those eligible for AIIMS Institute.
2. Common merit list (CML) for those who were eligible for JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANS, and SCTIMST.
Subjects included in the merit list –
1. DM - Addiction Psychiatry
2. DM - Cardiac Anesthesiology
3. DM – Cardiology
4. DM - Clinical Hematology
5. DM - Clinical Pharmacology
6. DM - Critical Care Medicine
7. DM – Endocrinology
8. DM – Gastroenterology
9. DM - Haemato-pathology
10. DM - Infectious Diseases
11. DM - Medical Genetics
12. DM - Medical Oncology
13. DM – Neonatology
14. DM – Nephrology
15. DM - Neuro- Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
16. DM – Neurology
17. DM - Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology
18. DM - Onco-Anaesthesiology
19. DM - Pediatric Neurology
20. DM - Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
21. DM - Cardiovascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions
22. DM - Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology
23. MCH - Breast Endocrine and General Surgery
24. MCH - C.T.V.S.
25. MCH - G.I. Surgery
26. MCH - Gynecologic Oncology
27. MCH - Head Neck Surgery and Oncology
28. MCH - Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery
29. MCH - Neuro Surgery
30. MCH - Pediatric Surgery
31. MCH - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
32. MCH - Surgical Oncology
33. MCH - Trauma Surgery and Critical Care
34. MCH – Urology
35. MD - Hospital Administration
The 1st round of institute allocation for participating INIs in the INI-SS entrance examination has been prepared based on choices made by eligible candidates. The list includes all qualified candidates eligible for the 1st round of online institute allocation based on preliminary certificates uploaded as per notifications published on the website & SMS/Email sent regarding the same within the prescribed time period.
Candidature under Sponsored/OCI/FN has been considered based on certificates uploaded/sent and other information provided by the candidates till the date of results (27th April 2022). As per AIIMS, this online institute allocation list is provisional subject to the verification of details provided at the time of registration at the time of reporting as per eligibility criteria published in the prospectus.
Candidates note that if they don't participate in the 1st round of online institute allocation, they can't participate in the 2nd round of online institute allocation but can participate in the open/spot round of institute allocation (if any).
Candidates who have been allotted their first choice in the 1st round of online institute allocation are required to mandatory report & join at the respective allocated institute and will not be considered for allocation in a further round of allocation. For the 2nd round, the order of the online institute allocation process will be based on the merit order used and choices filled for the 1st round with no further change.
AIIMS further announced that all candidates who have been allotted an institute from their filled choices in the 1st round of online institute allocation must log in through the online institute allocation portal. They need to exercise the below option, which can be done till 13th June 2022, 5:00 pm. Failure to select any of the options below will lead to forfeiture of the allocated institute, and the candidate will become ineligible to participate in the 2nd round.
Following are the options -
1. ACCEPT allotted Institute and do not wish to participate in further rounds of institute allocation - The candidate will have to report at respective INIs by 13th June 2022, 5:00 pm
2. ACCEPT allotted Institute and want to participate in 2nd round of institute allocation - The candidate will have to report at respective INIs by 13th June 2022, 5:00 pm. If they fail to do so, the admission will stand canceled, and they shall become ineligible for participating in all further rounds of online institute allocation.
List of Documents that are required to be deposited along with DD of Rs 300000 in the name of Director AIIMS, New Delhi –
1. Offer Letter.
2. Institute allocation letter.
3. Final Registration Slip.
4. Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
5. 10th passing/ Birth Certificate showing their date of birth.
6. MBBS degree & all years' mark sheet.
7. MD/MS degree/provisional pass certificate.
8. OBC/SC/ST/EWS or Ex-Serviceman certificate if you have taken any age relaxation.
Eligibility for 2nd round –
1. The candidates who have been allocated Institute in the 1st round and have chosen option 2 (mentioned above) and have fulfilled the requirements shall be eligible for the 2nd round of online institute allocation.
2. All the candidates who were considered in the 1st round but have not been allocated any Institute will automatically be eligible for the next round.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/inissjl221stroundresult-website-178087.pdf
Debmitra has completed her certified course in content writing from ETC Delhi in 2020. She has 3 years of experience into content writing. She joined Medical Dialogues in 2021 and covers educational news.