BFUHS Invites Online Application For BSc Paramedical Courses 2022, Check out Details
Faridkot: Online applications are invited by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) for BSc Paramedical courses in 2022. The candidates can apply through the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in. The courses included in the paramedical courses – 1. BSc Anesthesia Technology 2. BSc Intensive Care Unit Techniques 3. BSc Operation Theater Technology 4. BSc Medical Radiography...
Faridkot: Online applications are invited by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) for BSc Paramedical courses in 2022.
The candidates can apply through the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
The courses included in the paramedical courses –
1. BSc Anesthesia Technology
2. BSc Intensive Care Unit Techniques
3. BSc Operation Theater Technology
4. BSc Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology
5. BSc Radiotherapy Technology
6. BSc Optometry
7. BSc Dialysis Techniques
8. BSc Orthopedics Assistant & Plaster Techniques
9. BSc Emergency Responder
10. BSc Cardiac Technology
11. Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology
Detailed schedule –
1. Last date for submission of online admission application form through University website, i.e., www.bfuhs.ac.in - 18th August 2022
2. Last date of correction in online submitted Application Form - 18th August 2022
3. Last date for deposition of application fee through online payment gateway of University - 19th August 2022
4. Last Date for submitting admission application form for NRI Quota(Application form for getting Eligibility certificate and admission application form for NRI candidates is separately available on University website) - 18th August 2022
5. Display of Provisional Merit List(s) – 23rd August 2022
6. Last date for submission of objections on Provisional Merit list through email only at email@example.com. After that, no request for any change in the data will be entertained – 24th August 2022 (5:00 pm)
7. Display of Merit List after considering objections - 25th August 2022
8. Choice filling for 1st round of online counseling: candidates will submit online preferences of colleges/categories through the University website - 25th August 2022 - 28th August 2022
9. Result declaration of 1st round of online counseling – 1st September 2022
10. Date of Reporting/Joining in the provisionally allotted college – 5th September 2022
An error in filling online application form may result in rejection of the application form. Corrections in the information the candidate gives in the online application form may not be permitted. The candidates must fill the category carefully in the online admission application form. The category once claimed will not be changed in any case after submitting the form.
The candidates will have to pay the application fees of Rs 3540 and Rs 1770 for SC candidates only. Fees can only be remitted through the University Online Payment Gateway. Candidature will be canceled if they fail to deposit the requisite fee within the stipulated date and time. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
The duration of the course shall be three (3) years. Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology Duration shall be Four (4) years.
The candidates must have cleared any 1 of the qualifications -
1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
2. Candidate has passed 10+2 examination in any stream other than science and holds 2 years full-time regular diploma in a paramedical subject from a recognized medical college only.
Lateral Entry: Candidate is eligible for lateral entry directly into the second year of B.Sc. course if they have passed 10+2 (Science) and holds 2 years full-time regular diploma in paramedical subject from a recognized medical college only.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech- Language Pathology –
1. The candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/Computer Sciences/Statistics/Electronics/Psychology at a 10+2 level.
2. Candidates must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be as per rules and regulations of the respective University/State/UTs or Central Government.
The candidates who have applied under the Sports category will have to submit a printed / hard copy of the online submitted application form personally (by hand) to the University up to 18th August 2022 (5:00 pm) along with 10+1 & 10+2 DMCs and Sports Gradation Certificate issued by the Director, Sports, Punjab and other supporting self-attested copies of certificates/documents.
Candidate shall mandatorily upload the Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the 10+2 examination on the University website, i.e., www.bfuhs.ac.in.
The Provisional selection/allotment of seats in the counseling will be subject to verification of the original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of the concerned college. It is the sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the allocated candidate before allowing joining/admission. Suppose any candidate is found ineligible at the time of checking eligibility/verification of documents or not in possession of original documents. In that case, their selection is liable to be canceled then and there.
Preference will be given to candidates who have passed 10+1 and 10+2 from recognized schools/institutions situated in the state of Punjab, and candidates must have a bonafide residence of Punjab; if seats remain vacant will be offered to the candidates who have passed their 10+1 and 10+2 examination from a school situated outside Punjab state.
Candidates who have passed 10+1 and 10+2 from states other than Punjab shall be considered during the 2nd Round of Counseling.
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence -
1. At least three printouts of the online submitted application form.
2. Proof of fee paid.
3. 3 copies of the latest identical colored Photograph with the date (should be passport size with white background) that were scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
The candidates will have to deposit tuition fees through an online payment gateway. In addition, they will have to report for a medical checkup and joining along with submission of proof of fee deposition to the respective college within stipulated time/period, failing which allocated seat will stand canceled automatically without any intimation to the candidate.
In the case of physical counselling, the candidates will have to deposit the tuition fees on the spot at the counseling venue in the shape of Demand Draft fvg. Registrar, BFUHS, Faridkot, failing which their provisional selection will be treated as canceled without any intimation.
During counseling, candidates will have to participate in person where they will give their preferences, college, quota & category. The allotment of seat and college shall be made as per the choice of the candidate at the time of the Physical Counseling by the Admission Committee based on the merit determined as per marks obtained by the candidate in the 10+2 examination and other terms and conditions contained in the Prospectus.
The candidates shall have to produce all the original certificates/degrees/diplomas/ documents at the counseling venue/joining/admission to respective colleges. Checking/Verification of Original Certificate/Documents: Allocation of the seat is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of the concerned Colleges. After provisional allocation of the seat, the candidate shall have to report to the allocated college to verify documents and check eligibility.
90 seats are available for admission to paramedical courses in 2022.
Detailed seat matrix –
1. Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot -60
2. Advance Cancer Institute, Bathinda – 20
3. Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur – 10
The fee details –
Course Fee to be paid by the students (Per annum) For Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot & Advance Cancer Institute, Bathinda Rs. 30000 p.a.(Hostel/Mess fee will be extra). The hostel facility is subject to availability and permission from the concerned college's principal.
Course Fee to be paid by the students (Per annum) For Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur Rs. 13000/- p.a. (Hostel/Mess fee will be extra). The hostel facility is subject to availability and permission from the concerned college's principal.
NRI candidates must obtain an Eligibility certificate from the University before applying. The fee for issuance of an Eligibility certificate is 200 US$, and the Tuition fee is 2000 US$ for the full course.
To view the notice, click on https://medicaldialogues.in/pdf_upload/prospectus-182917.pdf.