PGIMER extends deadline for PG seat allotment to Foreign National category; asks Applicants to submit NOC
Chandigarh: The Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) has informed regarding allotment of seats to Foreign National Applicants for MD/MS & DM/MCh. Courses for July-2020 Session. The medical college authorities have postponed the seat allotment date while also asking the concerned medicos to submit the NOC by the said date.As the No...
Chandigarh: The Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) has informed regarding allotment of seats to Foreign National Applicants for MD/MS & DM/MCh. Courses for July-2020 Session. The medical college authorities have postponed the seat allotment date while also asking the concerned medicos to submit the NOC by the said date.
As the No Objection Certificate from Govt. of India has not been submitted by most of the Foreign National applicants who have qualified MD/MS & DM/MCh. exam, the allotment of seats under Foreign National category have been postponed till 21.07.2020.
All the Foreign National Candidates are directed to submit NOC from the competent authority latest by 21.07.2020 by 4:00 PM in the office of undersigned, failing which their candidature will not be considered for allotment of seat, the notice added.
For official notice, click on the following link:
Counselling Schedule for MD/MS course for July-2020 session
151. ROUND (ONLINE COUNSELLING)
Registration & Choice Filling By candidates
Choice Filling/ Locking
Processing of seat allotment (for office use)
Result/ Seat Allotment
Payment of fee through SBI epay and downloading Allotment letter
Reporting/ Joining at PGIMER, Chandigarh
24th & 25th
25th June 2020 by 10 PM
26th June 2020
27th June 2020, 10 AM
29th Jun to 1st Jul, 2020, by 9 AM.
1st July 2020 at 9 AM at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh
2ND ROUND (ONLINE COUNSELLING)
(Seat matrix for 2nd round of counselling will be uploaded on PGIMER website on 6th July 2020 at 5 PM)
8th to 9th July,
9th July 2020 by 10 PM
10th July 2020
11th July 2020, 10 AM
13th to 18th July 2020, by 9 AM.
18th July 2020 at 9 AM at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh
3rd ROUND (OFFLINE AT PGIMER, Chandigarh)
(Seat matrix for V round of counselling will be uploaded on PGIMER website on 21st July 2020 at 11 AM)
3rd Round of counselling will be held offline at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 24th July 2020 at 12 Noon.
28th July 2020 at 11 AM at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh
SPOT COUNSELLING (OFFLINE AT PGIMER, Chandigarh)
(Seat matrix for spot counselling will be uploaded on PGIMER website on 29th July 2020 at 11 AM)
Spot counselling will be held offline at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh on 31" July 2020 at 12 Noon.
31st July 2020 at 11 AM at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh
1. 1st and 2nd round of counselling will be Online Counselling and subsequent rounds of counselling will be offline/Physical counselling at Chandigarh.
2. In the first counselling, 5 times candidates against the vacant seats from the merit list will be asked to exercise their choice of preference of specialization. List of such candidates is displayed on the website of the institute.
3. For second counselling all candidates who secured 55/50/45 percentile or above in their respective category will be eligible for exercising their choices of preference of specialization against vacant seats. The candidates already participated in 1st round of counselling will also be required to exercise their choices of preferences afresh to make them eligible for the second round of counselling.
4. Candidates already joined the course after the first round of counselling and interested for degradation are also eligible to exercise their choices of preferences afresh in a subsequent round of counselling. However, fee already paid will be forfeited at the time of joining upgraded choice.
5. All vacant seats irrespective of any category (Other than Foreign Nation, Bhutani Nation and Sponsered Category) will be thrown open in Spot round and filled as per common merit list. If the candidate do not join by the due date given in the admission letter, his/her seat will be declared open and filled in subsequent rounds of counselling.
6. 3rd and Spot counselling will be physical counselling and be held at Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER Chandigarh.
7. If a candidate joined any course then he/she will be eligible for upgradation in all rounds of counselling, but on joining upgraded choice the fee deposited by him/ her shall be forfeited. In this case, no penalty shall be levied from him/her.
8. If a candidate joined any course and leave after all rounds of counselling/ midway of training shall be levied penalty given in the prospectus.
Please visit the website www.pgimer.edu.in as all-important notices/corrigendum/ addendum/ updates etc. will only be uploaded on the website.
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.