University Of Delhi Faculty Of Medical Sciences further Extends Document Submission Deadline For CW Category MBBS, BDS, AYUSH Candidates
New Delhi: Through a recent notice, the University of Delhi Faculty of Medical Sciences (FMS) has informed about the further extension to the time for submission of documents for entitlement/ concession for seeking admission under CW category (85% Delhi Quota) to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS and BHMS courses for the Academic Session 2021-22. This is a 2nd-time extension to the submission deadline.
A similar notification has been issued on the official website of the AIQ counselling body, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
All the concerned candidates are hereby notified that the time for submission of documents for entitlement/concession for seeking admission under CW category (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) for the Academic Session 2021-22 has been further extended from 7th December 2021 to 12th December 2021 upto 5:00 p.m.
The portal has been activated for submission of documents.
This is in continuation of earlier notification released by the institute regarding UG admission under CW category (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS) for the Academic Session 2021-22 wherein the institute issued general instructions for candidates for applications.
General Instructions for all the candidates who are seeking admission under CW category to various UG courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) under 85% Delhi Quota
1. Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the website of the Faculty of Medical Sciences i.e. www.fmsc.ac.in. ( go to the home page of www.fmsc.ac.in => Course updates of MBBS/BDS click on the online form for CW Category under (85% Delhi Quota) to various UG courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) for the Academic session 2021-22.
2. Candidate must have a valid email ID for applying online form.
3. Fill the details to apply for seeking admission in UG Courses (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) under 85% Delhi Quota for the Academic Session 2021-22
4. The candidates are advised to recheck the entries before final submission:-
5. After filling in all the required details press the "Submit" button
Note: After successful submission, there is no need to fill the online form again
To view the official notice notice click on the following link: