APPLY NOW: GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi Releases 127 Vacancies For Senior Resident Post
Delhi- Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER), New Delhi has released 127 vacancies for the Senior Resident post on Regular Basis. The selection will be done based on the Interview.
The Institution has a unique recognition by both the Medical Council of India and the University Grants Commission as an independent post-graduate College affiliated to Delhi University.
Total no of vacancies: 127
Last Date of Application: 26th March 2020.
56 vacancies are in the Department of- Cardiology, CTVS, Gastroenterology, and G.I.Surgery. Date of Interview - 30th March 2020.
57 vacancies are in the Department of- Neurology, Anaesthesia, Blood Bank, and Radiology. Date of Interview - 31st March 2020.
14 vacancies are in the Department of- Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Psychiatry. Date of Interview - 1st April 2020.
Venue: Auditorium/ Seminar Hall near gate no.-02 of GIPMER and the Reporting time will be 2:00 PM.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
The applications in the prescribed format, as per Annexure-I must be submitted at Counter 17 of Administration Branch of the Institute along with the prescribed fee.
Note: - The application form is available at the Institute's website gbpant.delhigovt.nic.in.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. The appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of Certificate(s) of educational qualification/age/caste/DMC registration.
2. The vacancies are likely to vary and may be filled in phases.
3. A panel of waitlisted candidates will be prepared separately.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the aforesaid interview.
5. The appointment and services of selected SR's will be governed under Residency Scheme.
6. In case, the interview cannot be completed on the scheduled date/duration the same shall be conducted on the following working day.
7. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
8. Bring all original documents along with their self attested photocopies on the scheduled date of Interview & on the date of joining to the post.
9. FEES PAYABLE:- Rs.300/-(Non-Refundable) in the form of Cash/Demand Draft issued by a nationalized bank in favour of MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT, G.B.PANT HOSPITAL, payable at New Delhi. The eligible candidate can deposit the fee (in cash) to the Cashier at Accounts Branch of this Institute.
10. The Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for any/further updation in the matter.