PG Medical Counselling 2020: KEA releases Instructions to Upload Documents
Bengaluru: Through a recent notice, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released a set of instructions for candidates participating in the PG medical counselling procedure for admission to MD, MS, and PG diploma courses 2020 session.
The notice clearly states the following:
Instructions to Upload the Documents
1. The following two types of documents are to be uploaded as per your eligibility clause and reservations claimed (refer brochure for list of admissible documents).
a. Mandatory documents
b. Additional documents
2. All the Mandatory & Additional Documents should be uploaded in PDF format only. The Size of each PDF should not exceed 3MB.
3. Each of the required documents should be scanned separately in PDF format only. The file name must be appropriate to easily identify the suitable document during upload.
4. Select the appropriate PDF document and upload the same against the specific Document name/serial number on the portal.
5. Preview & Confirm: Each of the Uploaded Documents must be Preview & Confirm separately before proceeding for final submission. If any of the Uploaded Documents is not appropriate then please re-scan/re-select & upload as mentioned the above steps 1 to 4.
6. Declaration with the OTP: After uploading all the necessary documents select the declaration button with OTP.(Once declared, further modifications/ re-upload of documents are not allowed. Uploaded documents are to be confirmed with the View option before the declaration and if any changes are required, Re-upload the document & then Declare).
7. Print the Acknowledgment Slip with the list of Uploaded Documents.(Only after declaration with successful OTP, acknowledgment slip can be printed).
8. Preserve the Acknowledgment Slip till the completion of the admission process.
To upload the documents, click on the link attached below:
The KEA had earlier clarified about the cancellation process of the allotted seat during the PG medical counselling procedure for admission to MD, MS, and PG diploma courses 2020 session.
Cancellation of a Seat:
1. The candidates have to cancel the seat through online and through a single-window system by using the log-in portal only.
2. Seat cancellation cannot be done through e-mail or messages. Such request will not be considered.
3. Candidates have to select the appropriate link for the cancellation of a seat and complete the procedure for cancellation of a seat.
4. After cancelling through online candidates have to download cancellation order compulsorily.
5. Refund amount if any, will be refunded directly to the bank account provided by the candidate in the PGET-2020 online application.
7. Read the forfeiture clause provided in the PGET-2020 Information Bulletin.
8. KEA will not be held responsible for non-transfer of refund amount in case of wrong or faulty account details.
9. Once the cancellation order is downloaded; such candidates will not be eligible to participate in subsequent rounds.
10. Upon cancellation, the candidates have to mail the cancellation order copy to college immediately.
1. In furtherance to the publication of All India Quota 2nd round PG seat allotment schedule; and based on the directions of the Central Government, KEA is sharing the Karnataka state list of candidates who have joined medical/dental colleges allotted to them in the first round to avoid blocking of seats.
2. Hence, the candidates who have already joined the colleges allotted by KEA and willing to surrender the seat are hereby informed to surrender the seat on or before 06-06-2020, to enable KEA to exclude their name in the list to be shared with DGHS, Government of India.
3. If any candidate cancel the seat after the specified date such a candidate may have loose the chance in both the counseling, KEA will not be held responsible for such inconvenience.
If a candidate joins the college and later-on wishes to leave the college, he/she have to necessarily surrender the seatback to KEA only. It is the endeavor of KEA to see that such seats are accessible and available to all meritorious students.