PG Medical DNB Admissions: KEA to begin Mop-up round, issues notice
Bengaluru: Through a recent notification, the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has informed about the commencement of mop up round counselling for admission to PG medical DNB courses in the state this academic year.
The authority has stated:Mop-up round seat allotment to the eligible Karnataka in-service candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG-2020 / DNB-PDCET 2020 will be conducted on 29-09-2020 at 11.00 am at Karnataka Examinations Authority, Malleswharam, Bangalore.
As per Government letter No. dated 11.09.2020, registration will be opened to all candidates for admission to DNB courses. If any eligible candidates, who have not registered for DNB courses can register from 22-09-2020 to 25-09-2020 and pay the application fees and appear for Mop-up round with all the original documents. Eligible in-service candidates shall present on 29-09-2020 at 10.30 am at KEA to participate in the mop-up round.
Stages of Offline counselling
- Submission of original documents.
- Demand Draft submission
- Seat selection
Mop-up round: Instructions:
The following candidates are NOT eligible for Mop-up Round;
- Candidates allotted any seat through AIQ / Central University / Deemed University or in any other State / Boards PG counseling.
- Candidates allotted seat in KEA Counselling and cancelled.
- Candidates allotted seat in KEA Counselling and admitted to college.
1. The candidates have to be present personally for counseling process; no one can represent the candidate under any circumstances.
2. The candidates have to submit all the original documents.
3. The candidates have to compulsorily pay the prescribed fees in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Executive Director, KEA" payable at Bangalore. Candidates shall bring multiple Demand Drafts of different denominations equalling to the prescribed fee
4. Online payment or Cheques or Cash will not be accepted. Candidates will not be the seats without the demand drafts for the required fees.
To view official notice, click on the following link: