MBBS, BDS Counselling 2020: MP DME releases choice filling process, instructions for candidates
Bhopal: The Directorate of Medical Education Madhya Pradesh (MP DME) has recently released the instructions via user manual and process of choice filling and locking for NEET counselling 2020 candidates seeking MBBS, BDS admissions in the state.
ALl the concerned candidates requested to view the said details as mentioned below:
User Manual for Choice Filling and Choice Locking Process of DME MBBS/BDS Counselling (2020-21)
( This user manual is created only for the Demonstration purpose. )
1. Kindly use this link dme.mponline.gov.in and click on "Under Graduation" for the Choice Filling and Choice Locking Process of UG Counselling (2020-21).
2. Access your candidate corner by using your NEET UG 2020 Roll Number, Password and Captcha then click on "SUBMIT", as shown in the red circle in the below image.
Process of Choice Filling and Choice Locking for First Round
3. Step 1:- Click on the choice filling option, as shown in red circle in the below image.
4. Step 2:- Kindly choose the option for where you want to fill your choices then "Click on Proceed for Next" option, as shown in red circle in below image.
Note:- Before filling choices Read the "Instruction For College Preference Selection" Carefully.
4. Step 3:- Kindly select the checkboxes in front of the given college list according to your choice of preference.
a. The order of your preference will be displayed in the Selected Preference Box.
b. You can also change the order of the preferences given in the "Selected Preferences Box" by using Move up/ move down arrow buttons as follows.
(a) Select the College in Selected Preference Box.
(b) Use the move up/ move down arrow button to bring it to the required position.
c. After that click on the "Review Selected Preferences" button, as shown in red circle in below image.
5. Step 4:- After click on the "Review Selected Preferences" option, Your selected/arrange preference/choices will be shown.
A) By selecting the option "change college preferences" you can go back and change your preference or select new colleges.
B) By selecting the option "Proceed to Next" you can save your preference and proceed to lock your choice filling options, as shown in the red circle the below image.
7. Step 6:- After successful Choice locking you will get a message also in your registered mobile no. Online Counselling Choice Filling receipt will be generated. You may take a print out of the same for future reference, as shown in red circle in the below image.
NOTE: - After successfully Choice locking, the candidate will be able to download the Choice filling receipt and the "Choice Filing & Locking" tracker will turn green.
To view the official notice click on the following link: