1. If any post in departments of Paediatrics and Anaesthesia is not filled with candidates having post-graduate degree/diploma/ DNB qualification, the candidates having MBBS degree with two years' experience in the respective subject may also be considered for these two departments.
2. Reservation for PH as per Govt. norms.
3. In case of non-availability of suitable candidate(s) of reserve category, the seats will be filled by UR Category on Adhoc basis.
4. The tenure of SRs in Eye Deptt will not be extended beyond maternity leave period of SR working on Regular Basis.
Further, in case of non-availability of candidates, as per the relevant scheme mentioned above, candidates may be considered in terms of the relaxation of provision as per circular No. F.121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 and DHF&W/Q015/57/2016-HR-MedicalSecy (H&FW)/CD#112425062/2413-18 Dated 4-10-2018 of Deptt. of H&FW, GNCT of Delhi with the following relaxation:-
1. Upper age limit for eligibility for SR will be 37 years.
2. In case of non-availability of fresh candidates, candidates who have completed 03 years of Residency as Senior Residents but are willing to serve as Senior Residents may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
3. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (i.e. those who have competed 3 years of Sr. Residency) would be prepared.
4. Firstly, the list containing the names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment and the second list would be considered only after that.
5. All appointments for Resident ship from second list (Under Relax Norms) will be maximum for one year only. It would not be renewable after one year.
1. In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like radiology, anesthesia, etc or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 03 years senior residency or candidates having experience of 02 years in the concerned specialty (Non-PG) may also be allowed to appear in the interview. The Non-PG may be selected on Adhoc basis only.
2. The candidates who are already in Govt. service should submit a NOC from his/her employer.
3. In case of non-availability of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates, the post shall be filled by candidates from General Category on Adhoc basis.
4. In case interview for all candidates is not completed on the scheduled date/duration, the interview shall be continued on following working day or fresh date will be announced for remaining candidates.
5. The services of Senior Residents will be governed by Residency Schemes of Govt. of India/Civil Services (Temporary Rules).
6. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
7. The posts will be filled up in phases as per the availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies, as shown above, is subject to change.
8. Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness & verification of certificates.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
10. Hostel accommodation is subjected to availability.
Submission of application & registration for interview of candidates: Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (available on the vacancy section of the official website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in of Delhi Govt.) along with self-attested copies of all testimonials, certificates and passport size photographs and will report in MS Office, 3rd floor Admin. Block on 16.04.2019 at 10:00 AM (and not later than 12:00 Noon.)
NOTE:- Competent Authority reserves the right to any amendment, cancellation and changes of the advertisement.
Copy to: 1. Notice Board of Hospital
2. Hostel Notice Board
3. Website of H&FW Deptt., GNCTD