MDS Admissions 2023: TN Health Begins Online Application Process Due To Lowering Of Cutoff Percentile
Tamil Nadu: Tamil Nadu Health (TN Health) has opened the online application process for the candidates seeking admission to MDS Courses under the Government Dental Colleges, Government Quota, and Management Quota (Including NRI) In Self Financing Dental Colleges.
Candidates can apply through online application till 26.09.2023,5.00 PM and upload all relevant documents as per the prospectus. Candidates with lower percentile who have applied already need not apply again.
As per the notice, in view of the revised cut off score issued by the DGHS, Dated 22.09.2023, the qualifying percentile for PG courses ( MDS ) for NEET PG- MDS Counselling 2023 has been reduced to 31.807 across all categories by MoHFW.
Candidates must enclose only Self-attested Photocopies of required Certificates / Documents –
1. NEET MDS 2022 Score Card
2. NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
3. Aadhar Card/PANCard/Voter ID
4. BDS Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate
5. CRRI Completion Certificate
6. Permanent/ Provisional Dental Registration Certificate issued by the Dental Council of India /State
7. Community certificate from the Competent authority indicating the Community status of candidates belonging to Backward Community /Backward Community (Muslim)/ Most Backward Community / Denotified Communities/ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Caste (Arunthathiyar). Scheduled Tribe candidates should produce community certificates issued by a Revenue Divisional Officer of the competent jurisdiction.
8. TNPSC/MRB (through competitive written examination) Selection & Posting Order (For Service Candidates)
9. Nativity Certificate with supportive documents as mentioned in Clause 2(b)
10. Regional Medical Board Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
11. ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE To be obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai 600032, Only for the Candidates Who Have Qualified From Other Universities.Copy of receipt of payment
Candidates are instructed to produce the above-mentioned original Certificates/ Documents at the time of the certificate verification.
To view the notice, click on the link below –