Dr NK Venkataramana launches Neuro Spine Hospital Chain BRAINS
Bangalore: Internationally acclaimed Neurosurgeon Dr N K Venkataramana unveiled a new frontier in Neuro spine care with the launch of BRAINS (Bangalore Regenerative Advanced Institute of Neurosciences), Neuro Spine Care Hospital.
Brains, launched in association with Sparsh Hospital here, is the first private sector specialty tertiary neuro spine care hospital chain in India.
"We have invested Rs 30 corere on medical equipment and technology and are planning to invest Rs 70 crore more within two years," Dr NK Venkataramana, founder and Chief Neuro Surgeon, Brains, told reporters here.
- BRAINS envisions to relentlessly raising the standard of neuro spine care by combining unmatched expertise, by being the trusted experts and genuine empathy
- To create state of the art technological infrastructure for neuro-spinal care & provide comprehensive care for such illnesses.
- Educate people about the human brain and its true potential
- Tackle and dispel societal myths around psychological disorders
- Research, preserve and propagate ancient Indian wisdom about the brain and spine
- Bring the advances in brain and spinal research to the common man
- Indigenise technology in neuro-spinal care
The Brains team will comprise of Dr Venkataramana, Founder & Chief Neuro Surgeon, Dr. Murali Mohan S, Senior Consultant & Neuro & Spine Surgeon, Dr.Gayatri NauroAnastehologist & Critical Care Dr. Satish Babu KN, Neuroendocrinologist, Dr. (Lt Col) M Diwakar, MD, Dr. Christos Panotopoulos, International Visiting Neurosurgeon, Dr. Pradeep Lakshminarayana, Consultant--Neuro Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Dr. Prahlada N.B, Neurootocrhinolaryngologist, Dr. (Lt Col) R Varadarajulu VSM, Dr. SRIDUTT .B .S, Dr.Sreemathy V.
BRAINS has developed a dedicated Neuro Emergency team excelling in 24*7 Neuro Emergency.
Speaking on the occasion Dr. Venkataramana, Founder & Chief Neuro Surgeon said, “We want to focus on what we call “mindcare”, with cutting edge technology and propriety healing techniques. At BRAINS, we offer comprehensive healing services to create a healing eco system for every patient suffering from neuro spinal issues.”
Dr. Sharan Patil founder Sparsh Hospital said, “Dr.Venkataramana’s concept of “BRAINS” comes from his passion for the practice of the art and science of Neurosciences. I have known him for the last 2 decades. His ability to deliver the highest quality care in this field of expertise is a lifetime commitment for him."
BRAINS will offer specialised consultation and surgery under three categories;
- Complex Spine surgery
- Neuro Oncology
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Epilepsy surgery
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Stereotactic and functional Neurosurgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
- Pain and Neuro Modulation
- Pituitary Surgery
- Head Injury
- Spine Surgery
- Paediatric Neurology
- Brain Attack ( Stroke)
- Movement Disorder
- Parkinson's disease
- Demyelinating disease
- Degenerative Disease
- Neuro Muscular Diseases
- Neuro Endocrinology
- Neuro Opthalmology
- Neuro Otology
- Neuro Infections
- Neuro Electrophysiology
- Sleep Laboratory
Neuro Critical Care
- Centre for Neuro Critical Care
- Neuro Anaesthesia
- Neuro Radiology
- Neuro Pathology
- Neuro Rehabilitaion
- Stemcell and Regenerative medicine
- Neuro Nutrition
- Brain Stroke
- Brain Attack
- Brain Haemorrhage
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury