- Medical news & Guidelines
- Cardiology and CTVS
- Critical Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Health news
- State News
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Medical Education
Walk In Interview At ESIC Hospital Kolkata For Senior Resident Post; Details
Kolkata - The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 10 vacancies for Senior Residents on a Contractual Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk-in-interview. ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour...
Kolkata - The Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College and Hospital (ESIC Hospital Kolkata) has released 10 vacancies for Senior Residents on a Contractual Basis. The selection will be done based on a walk-in-interview.
ESIC is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Total no. of vacancies- 10
The Vacancies are in the Department of- Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Microbiology.
Date for Walk in Interview: 25th March 2020.
For more details about Qualification, Age, and Pay Allowance and much more, click on the given link:
1. At the time of the interview, the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies ofthe following documents:
a. MCI/State MC Registration,
b. Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards,
c. Experience certificate (if any),
d. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card),
e. Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted),
f. Disability Certificate from Competent Authority and
g. 2 recent passport size photographs.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2.No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purposes.
3. The candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with the candidate. The cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement, Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/-(Rupees thirty-two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favor of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on the production of "No dues certificate".
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.
Read Also: JOB ALERT: PGI Chandigarh Releases 119 Vacancies Faculty Posts For AIIMS Bathinda In Various Departments
Medical Dialogues Bureau consists of a team of passionate medical/scientific writers, led by doctors and healthcare researchers. Our team efforts to bring you updated and timely news about the important happenings of the medical and healthcare sector. Our editorial team can be reached at email@example.com.